personalities (1 Viewer)

omigod

How many words are we expected to write for the personalities (eg albert speer or leni) for both part i and ii
because ive only got 700 words

jessika

law chicky
HSC
The first question for both personalities will be a describe, I reckon a page or a page and a half of medium sized handwriting, will more than get you the 10 marks.

The second question about the same, probably a bit more, but the personalties question sort of just give away the marks, so I use the extra time for the Germany question.

Last edited:

clauss

Originally posted by sif not 99
u write as much as you can in the time you have, easy....
i agree!!
i don't necessarily think though that the personality questions are easy marks.... if you don't apply anything to speer (that's who i'm doing anyway) then there are 20 marks down the drain. i guess i know what i'll be studying tonight hehe, i've neglected him very nicely :p

trishka

u've only got like 13 mins on each of the questions ...so do whateva u can in that time

Doylie

I think with 13 minutes on each section you should be able to get 2 pages on each, considering the writing booklets are fatly (is that a word?) spaced.

Da_KaMaKaZi

WELL....Basically ur guna have 40 mins 2 write on ur personality so jst write as much as u possibly can, jst thought id let u guys know that ive been told by several history teachers that thers a big possibility that the BOA mite jst switch the question around from last yr's paper swap wat the askd 4 leni n put it 4 albert speer and vice versa. GOOD LUCK GUYS! :chainsaw: :rolleyes:

sif not 99

i think trying to do it in a page or a page and a half is a bit silly, do u mean a BOS page or a proper a4 page??? really i think you should spend at least 35 mins in total on the personality, u dont want to throw away easy marks, and I know for my personality Leni you can crap on for ages about stuff so u can write pages if u have the time

Da_KaMaKaZi

Re:personalities...

Yup i meant BOS paper...n 2 tell u the truth i think the germany questions and the personalities r guna be a killa! ARGH! :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)