Peter Sheahan - hsc mastery program seminars type thing (1 Viewer)

evilferret

HSC
Is there anyone who knows about his seminars and if it's worth going to them..?
300 bucks!
I liked the book 'mastering the hsc' by him, seems like an inspirational guy...

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
300?? wow.
ummm yeah he's really good. He came to our school and spoke about stuff. Though we only had to pay a few dollars.
he's a really good speaker and he makes it fun, not like some boring lecture. It's all on techniques on how to study and how to succeed. If you seriously follow his tips and do what he says you will do better. But you have to stick to it.
Ultimately it's your choice whether or not you want to pay the money. He is inspirational and good to listen to.
i won't be a judge on whether or not it's a waste of money though... because we didn't have the full seminars, only the school ones.
However, if you suggest it to your school you might be able to organise for that, then everyone benefits.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
he is absolutley brilliant. I've never seen anyone else hold an audience like he did (unless we are talking about Cr. Adrienne Ryan who certainly got the attention of my school but uttering the f-word in her speech several times.... but theres been enough about that on the news)

he's really very good. i recommend your school get him to give a collective lecture to your entire year. He is one guy who knows his shit...

evilferret

HSC
thanks you guys! i'll beg my school to try and get him or i'll beg my parents

cimbom

HSC
Maybe the book is all you need. I don't know, but I read it and I feel pretty prepared- sign up for his HSC tip of the week thing as well. 'Mastering the HSC' practically tells you how to do everything. Think of all the people that have succeeded without going to some expensive seminar... he could always come to your school too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)