Peter Skryznecki Ppl Please Help (1 Viewer)

lassssa

HSC
ok so basically my response to Area of Study and Related Material Assessment for Peter Skryznecki is due on monday and......IVE ONLY FOUND MY MOVIEEE! Im sooo screwed, if anyone has anyyy suggestions on material they found easy to relate to if you could please post them up i would appreciate it so much. I know im stupid for leaving it last min :S

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
lassssa said:
ok so basically my response to Area of Study and Related Material Assessment for Peter Skryznecki is due on monday and......IVE ONLY FOUND MY MOVIEEE! Im sooo screwed, if anyone has anyyy suggestions on material they found easy to relate to if you could please post them up i would appreciate it so much. I know im stupid for leaving it last min :S
hmm whats the question being asked?

general thoughts:

the immigrants at central station and the crossing the red sea talks about how war forced the migrants to undertake physical journey. the wind and the willows then can relate to that as you can talk about how individuals can persuade or try to force others to embark on a journey.

lassssa

HSC
the question is asking me to collect 4 pieces of related materil. being a film, novel/short story, multimedia/visual text, magazine/newspaper article and then have intertexualiy by having links to immigrant chronicle. and how the text has enhanced my understanding of the journey. any ideas on anything u have come across recently that u think will b able tolink, i just havnt seen anything or maybe think im being bit too picky with everything and uncertain if the sstuff would be right.

HSC
i say chose something that has a bibilcial allusion casue ctrs is a bibical allusion .. so yah

Dr_Doom

HSC
We need 2 texts. One of my texts was a multimedia presentation called "Dust on my shoes" Click here if you want to see it http://www.abc.net.au/dustonmyshoes/
Theres a link on that page to open the presentation..

The story overall is a bit long, but it's basically about a journalist travelling without any posessions and sort of relates to skryznecki's immigrant chronical...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)