peter skrzynecki poems! (1 Viewer)

marella

HSC
i am particularly focusing on 6) leaving home, 5) a drive in the country and 1) crossing the red sea as i heard that they get you better marks. i am looking for the poems and any tips that people might have in the analysation of these particular poems. i am also studying the wind in the willows as a related text but am unsure about the text of my own choosing. any help would be muchly appreciated as my exam is on this monday 13th aug. at 9 o'clock. :worried: :worried: :worried: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thankyou!

marella

HSC
no actually, i as talkin to a marker at a HSC information day and she said these poems do give you better marks as long as you know them because they are all to do with journeys, especially physical. just repeating what i have heard.

HSC
I think if u have the appripolate techinques that relate to this question, than thats better.

marella

HSC
there are 7 poems. all related. 2 of the three i chose are said to be a better choice as they are more linkable to the other two texts that i am to study. you seem to be full of questions, not answers.

why would they only choose a certain number, then we would all have the same essay or whatever it will be this year. our teachers mother is also a marker and she talk to us last year, but couldnt this year as she is marking. sh said that they are ery good poems to choose.

marella

HSC
textbooks? in english? we didnt get text books, only text that we were to study. i now hey wont be the exact same, i mean they will all be the same in some ways, thats why we are given a number of poems. your just confusing me, i need help, not someone confusing me even more than i already am thanks.

marella

HSC
magpam said:
ummm shouldn't you have anylsyed it in class already. just use notes from that and you should be fine
yeah, our helped us analyse them for us and typed it out for us, but i was just wondering if anyone else had some tips on how to do it. its right here in front of me, and it tels me what the poems about and all that. but yeah, all i really want are those three poems i listed, i can find the actual poems and i want to read over them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)