Petition For Crime Question (1 Viewer)

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
indeed my man. alas i do care, as i believe i answered the question just fine, and i dont think it would be fair to those who put in extra effort to do some outside workl, to be given teh same mark for that question than those who werent able t answer. rest assured i will fight this to the end! i have already sent in my concerns over this matter and i was told that and i quote :those who took the initiative will not be disadvantage". SO :p

Smartie87

HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
indeed my man. alas i do care, as i believe i answered the question just fine, and i dont think it would be fair to those who put in extra effort to do some outside workl, to be given teh same mark for that question than those who werent able t answer. rest assured i will fight this to the end! i have already sent in my concerns over this matter and i was told that and i quote :those who took the initiative will not be disadvantage". SO :p
i cant get over how much of a wanker u are. seriously, u must have no life- u say u dont care, yet u find the time to post in this thread.
get a life, and if u think ur such a smart ass, be sure to send us all a copy of ur wonderful results.

extra effort?? yeh ive put in effort all year. 1st and 2nd in all my subjects... yeh ive done a shit load of work outside of skool-- but it was all relevant to the syllabus which outlines what we are supposed to know. Y dont u go find some other ppl who share your views to back you up?

Personally, i think u r in denial. u know u didnt do great, but u have decided to create some pathetic online identity to talk yourself into believing u killed it

I would so love to meet u face to face u pathetic jerk

Smartie87

HSC
what if they asked you to comment on the problems 85 year old Kiwi women faced compared to 10 year old American children when they come into contact with the criminal justice system?? did your so called 'initiative' force u to study that??

can u imagine the endless possibilities of questions that could have been asked if they expected us to look beyond the syllabus????????

would really loved u to have gotten a question u had no idea about- id bet my life that you would have been the one to start this petition

Kirika

HSC
exactly smartie... kuttar seems to have a strange medical condition (and i know this as i have studied EVERY syllabus point in biology and a whole heap of extra stuff) that causes him/her/it to believe that he/she/it has a wonderful remarkable life that has no problems or anxieties and will always be wonderful... unfortunalty this is compleltey mistaken... kuttar actually has a small sad little life with nothing better to do then dis the efforts of other people and proclaim his/her/its supposed superiority. my professional advice... seek counselling u dumbass and stop dissing us... well give as good as we get.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Smartie87 said:
what if they asked you to comment on the problems 85 year old Kiwi women faced compared to 10 year old American children when they come into contact with the criminal justice system?? did your so called 'initiative' force u to study that??

can u imagine the endless possibilities of questions that could have been asked if they expected us to look beyond the syllabus????????

would really loved u to have gotten a question u had no idea about- id bet my life that you would have been the one to start this petition

i would love to meet u person to person, if ur hot. but i never said i killed the exam, just those crime questions, but i do have a good feeling about the rest of the exam. i got lucky and i dont want that to be taken awaty. :)

The90kwBeast

HSC
K.S.

South Grafton High School

Let's take 'em down...

The BOS may never admit guilt, but we have to do something. We need to teach *them* a lesson. (ok, bad cliche) :p

Kirika

HSC
NTB have u nothing better to do then hang around and chit chat with high school students?? if u are at uni u should be out living not sitting in front of a computer debating if legal students students were screwed over or not... we dont mind your input, but really, we feel we have been disadvantaged and we are trying to do something about it, regardless of if you call it whinging. you didnt do the exam, ur already at uni... maybe u forget how much pressure is involved in that process and how much 19 makers can affect whether we get into the uni course we want.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
NTB have u nothing better to do then hang around and chit chat with high school students?? if u are at uni u should be out living not sitting in front of a computer debating if legal students students were screwed over or not...
What I do with my life is none of your business dumbass. It just so happens that uni (like school) requires you to be on the internet alot, and I also quite like the debates/discussions which occur here :)

maybe u forget how much pressure is involved in that process and how much 19 makers can affect whether we get into the uni course we want.
Perhaps, I can remember complaining about a few ambigious multiple choice questions in business studies last year :p

Last edited:

elissyia

K. A.
Saint Marouns College

goodluck wid this thing.. the crime q's were shit.. was a waste of study time..

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
hey kidlets.

was going to say this the other day but i thought the moment of commotion was over. silly me. i know.

im not signing this petition because its an exam, deal with it, get over it there bigger more important issues in life.
hey i know ive said it before but i think the point was missed coz i only wrote that the 7 marker was the "destroyer of life after the hsc" (how foolish of me) when it was apparently 19 marks.
whatever, it wasn't the point.
im going to go all mother theresa on you and say theres people dying and starving and blowing themselves up, and the environment is crumbling beneath and above our feet.
BUT yes of course, 9000 students may have been more than slightly stumped on 19 marks worth of legal studies. actually, 8 marks of legal seeing as assessment marks are worth 50% and hsc exams worth 50%. again, my pathetic inability to deal with numbers isn't the point.
you really need to put it all into perspective before you develop a psycological complex or something. bigger and better things. i promise.

anyhoo, that actually wasn't the ramble i intended on giving.

i was actually just going to point out the idiocy of the board of studies.
not for the actual content of the notorious question c of crime.

for their complete and utter stupidity in thinking that they could even remotely entertain the thought of fucking over some young angry LEGAL STUDIES students.

do they not realise that most of the students have a largely outspoken, even argumentative element in their normally peaceful happy disposition?
idiotas i tells you.
throw a million petitions at them. painful regret will become them eventually.

peace (after the fall of the board of studies of course)
xx

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
clairebear, you mightn't care about 7 to 19 marks. Most people do. Kthanxbye.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Lozacious said:
clairebear, you mightn't care about 7 to 19 marks. Most people do. Kthanxbye.
indeed. losing a band 6 in legal may bring to more violent action.

hopefully this will voice the concerns of students, and test the bos system (well we only exist to them as a student number)

Smartie87

HSC
maybe what they will look at as well is the variety of schools who have a problem with it.... not just the students. soooooooo many of the ppl who have posted and P.M'd me are all from different schools

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
and that's initiative. good work, hope it works well and i damn well hope something is done about it. i want atleast 85 in legal, and that 19 marks is not going to bring me down! NO!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Trust me.. their line will be that they have already factored this into your marks. I imagine everyone who attempted the question decently will recieve a high mark.

jdrockefeller

HSC
Why aren't you using petition online? It's gotta be more reputable than a bunch of hacks posting their initials on a forum.

And another thing, why do you care, still? To play that broken record again: "The Board of Studies will alter the marking guidelines..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)