pfft to boys! (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hahahahhah actually i stayed at coffs for 4 hours....brissy for a few days and most of my time was spent on the gold coast :p
damn i want to go again :p :) :D ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
hahahahhah actually i stayed at coffs for 4 hours....brissy for a few days and most of my time was spent on the gold coast :p
damn i want to go again :p :) :D ;)
indeed u do

as dus every1!

m those who dont....well, they must already live there...

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hahahha just because half the female population lives there brad? hahhahah :p
but again thats just an exaggeration :p ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...its a good enuff exaggereation...n if its completely wrong...well the ebach is nice :)

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Noooo. You'll be all pfft to boys and then one of them will ignore all the other girls around, see you, put his arms around you and kiss you in the rain and you wont be so "meh" anymore!
"meh". Very good!

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
im sure there are some nice boys out there (like... josiekiller tee hee mwah)... but the lads around me here have been pissing me off...
i get used and stuff... just small things like "val, you work in a pizza shop... that must mean you can give me free food so i can bring it back to my house to eat with our mates, but you're not invited" and because i told a guy i liked him, his ego all of a sudden went KA-BOO-EY! and now he thinks i like him all the time (even after clarifying that i hated him) and he has no respect for me at all at work now...
and the fact that "guys" don't give a shit about me is great... its really brilliant... (by guys, i mean, guys i know)
girls are so much more sensitive with feelings... why can't you guys be a bit more like that? or at least not use me for my pizza-ness?!?!

"val, you work in a pizza shop... that must mean you can give me free food so i can bring it back to my house to eat with our mates, but you're not invited"??!??!!?

somone said that? the whole thing in one sentence??? maybe you need a less mofo-ish BF who doesnt use you for you pizza because you work in a pizza shop so you can give him free pizza and he can go eat it with mates and your not invited...

And this: "girls are so much more sensative"!!!???

not true: the other day there was a bug in my room and - get this - it flew away and i didnt go chasing it to kill it. Sensative enough?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
oskarthestudent said:
somone said that? the whole thing in one sentence??? maybe you need a less mofo-ish BF who doesnt use you for you pizza because you work in a pizza shop so you can give him free pizza and he can go eat it with mates and your not invited...
umm no :rolleyes: i think she means that's what they DO, not what they say to her. understand sarcasm :p

oskarthestudent said:
And this: "girls are so much more sensative"!!!???

not true: the other day there was a bug in my room and - get this - it flew away and i didnt go chasing it to kill it. Sensative enough?
i think you have the wrong idea about being sensitive. you don't have to be sensitive to bugs :p

from reading your post i have concluded that:
boys aren't very bright :)

(and by boys i mean you :p)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
umm no :rolleyes: i think she means that's what they DO, not what they say to her. understand sarcasm :p

i think you have the wrong idea about being sensitive. you don't have to be sensitive to bugs :p

Yes i know i'm stupid =(

V

val_dramaqueen

Dreamerish*~ said:

hahahaha repped!

Collin

HSC
N/A
hahahahaha hehehehehe hahahahaha hehehehehe hahahahaha hehehehehe hahahahaha hehehehehe

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

You've only figured this out now?

Pixydust*

wrong_turn said:
its kind of true in a way. how is a guy meant to act?? when a guy trys to be normal, they get ignored, when they try to be the nice guy, we're to nice. when we act like dickheads, you blame us for being dickheads. so how the fuck are we meant to act?!
I seriously don't think a guy could ever be too nice - girls are watching, even when u think they don't notice you ;)

*ashlea*

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

:p ;) lol! so true.. ;) :p
oh and by the way oskarthestudent have u ever realised that most girls hate bugs and would prefer u killed them, instead of being all prissy and letting them get away? especially if they bite!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)