Phaic Tan (1 Viewer)

_Amie_

HSC
Yeah I want to read it too. Can anyone recommend it? It looks so funny!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
written by the same ppl who wrote molvania...which was at one point in the top ten list
so it should prove to be highly successsful

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm reading it (before I give it to my brother for xmas lol) and it's really funny. I'd recommend it, it's a good read especially if you have read travel guides before lol.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
you should prolly buy it soon - 'molvania' sold out really quick last year around christmas! :) if its anything like 'molvania' it'll be awesome!!

Seabiscuit

HSC
I really want to read it! Jason Gillespie was reading it, so it must be good! :p And the guys from the Panel are hilarious.
Would the library have a copy of Phaic Tan? Do libraries even have humour sections? :/

Ellie-Bee

HSC
mushroom_head said:
What's 'Molvania' like? Is it similar to Phaic tan?
'molvania' is written by the same people and is the same concept! really funny too!!

Xeno

Xeno
HSC
I want the one that they had on the inside back page: the guide to the break-away ex-Soviet state of Kalashnikov....

"Kazakhstan...it controls 1/3 of the world's nuclear weapons and my travel agent can't find it on a map!"

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I gave Molvania to my brother for his birthday and Phaic Tan to him for Christmas.

They are amazingly funny. I thought those guys had lost all their humour when they started the Panel, but the books are great.

persephone

HSC
a friend gave it to me for christmas. i haven't had a chance to read it all because it's like a travel guide and its form doesn't really appeal to me. it's not really my cup of tea...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)