Pharm q (1 Viewer)

nanaki57

HSC
hey, just wondering if any of the people who got offered places in pharmacy (particularly at CSU) did pharmacy work experience before applying?

thanks!:rudolf:

danz90

HSC
Nah I hadn't done any Pharmacy work experience at all...

Although in first year BPharm @ USyd you do a compulsory fieldwork project where you have to go to a community pharmacy for a small placement.

nanaki57

HSC
oh thats heaps cool that they do that in first year!

i was just wondering if uni's preferred people who had done work exp.. because i think CSU has a form that you fill out where you have to say what work experience you've done...

danz90

HSC

i was just wondering if uni's preferred people who had done work exp.. because i think CSU has a form that you fill out where you have to say what work experience you've done...
In all honesty, I think they're just gonna look at ur tertiary admissions rank, and STAT score. They don't base work experience as an admission criteria or preference, at USyd at least.

Doomah

HSC

that is only for people who are below the cut-off, then they MAY consider your application based on your experience.

generally as a high school student you will be only assesed on your UAI and/or stat

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Generally what mark do I need to get over to get into Pharmacy at USyd? I've been told from 91 to 98. I'm hoping 91, but I highly doubt it :(

piitb

HSC
86 + 5 for bonus marks. so any retard can get in

lala2

Banned
HSC
Where did you get 5 bonus marks from? 91 is the CSP cutoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)