pharmacy offers out?! (1 Viewer)

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
Deltan said:
Syd uni is quiete close to my home, so travel isnt a real issue

but if you do make it into syd, then i would suggest going there as it does has an outstanding reputation for pharm
oh ok.... ur lucky bein so close!!!
yea, if i get in, i will def go there

danz90

HSC
I've had this bad thought at the back of my mind lately that I won't be offered a place in BPharm @ USyd, and then they'll offer me BScience (Nutrition) which I still like, but not my dream degree.

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
danz90 said:
I've had this bad thought at the back of my mind lately that I won't be offered a place in BPharm @ USyd, and then they'll offer me BScience (Nutrition) which I still like, but not my dream degree.
why wouldnt u be offered a place in pharm?? ur crazy!!!! if u dnt get offered a positiopn then there is no way i will be offered one- even with my bonus points.
so dnt think like that- be positive :) coz u will freak me out lol

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
kristydolphins said:
why wouldnt u be offered a place in pharm?? ur crazy!!!! if u dnt get offered a positiopn then there is no way i will be offered one- even with my bonus points.
I wish i had applied for bonus points but its too late now.

How many points are u eligible for and what's the criteria?

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
danz90 said:
paranoia much? lol

i hope the trend continues with decreasing uai cut-off, but sounds unlikely

11 more days to go....

danz90

HSC
kristydolphins said:
Not that my UAI isn't high enough, but I just have this BAD feeling - maybe they made a mistake and didn't offer me the place, and then when I notify them, they'll be like sorry, all of our offers were accepted, we can't offer you a place.
LOL @ MY OPTIMISM.

I hope you get in Kristy :) We shall see each other, and the rest of the BoS Pharmers @ USyd.
We should organise a meet-up or something during O-Week.

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
danz90 said:
Not that my UAI isn't high enough, but I just have this BAD feeling - maybe they made a mistake and didn't offer me the place, and then when I notify them, they'll be like sorry, all of our offers were accepted, we can't offer you a place.
LOL @ MY OPTIMISM.

I hope you get in Kristy :) We shall see each other, and the rest of the BoS Pharmers @ USyd.
We should organise a meet-up or something during O-Week.
haha i hope i will be a BOS Pharmer!! we should organise a meet up- i looked like an idiot at the info day, jus walkin around by myself lol- i knew no one!!
be optimistic- i am even though my chance is very small!!

oh, and i can get up to 5 bonus points, but it doesnt mean that i get all of them- people with higher uais get the limited places first

danz90

HSC
kristydolphins said:
haha i hope i will be a BOS Pharmer!! we should organise a meet up- i looked like an idiot at the info day, jus walkin around by myself lol- i knew no one!!
be optimistic- i am even though my chance is very small!!

oh, and i can get up to 5 bonus points, but it doesnt mean that i get all of them- people with higher uais get the limited places first
If you are eligible for EAS, then you should easily get into BPharm @ USyd ;)

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
danz90 said:
If you are eligible for EAS, then you should easily get into BPharm @ USyd ;)
SHOULD doesnt mean i WILL. i wish it did, but sadly not :(
at least i will be on holidays on the gold coast when main round offers come out, so i will have sumthin 2 do to take my mind off it if i dnt get in

danz90

HSC
kristydolphins said:
SHOULD doesnt mean i WILL. i wish it did, but sadly not :(
at least i will be on holidays on the gold coast when main round offers come out, so i will have sumthin 2 do to take my mind off it if i dnt get in
lets cross our fingers :) i'm very hopeful that you'll get in ;)

I can't wait for enrolment.
Are you guys gonna do HECS or pay contribution upfront?

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
danz90 said:
lets cross our fingers :) i'm very hopeful that you'll get in ;)

I can't wait for enrolment.
Are you guys gonna do HECS or pay contribution upfront?
thanx!!! :)
im gonna do HECS- i dnt have that sort of money lyin around lol- especially when i have 2 move to sydney, find sumwhere to stay, buy textbooks & equipment
wat bout u?

danz90

HSC
kristydolphins said:
im gonna do HECS- i dnt have that sort of money lyin around lol- especially when i have 2 move to sydney, find sumwhere to stay, buy textbooks & equipment
wat bout u?
I'll most probably be doing HECS, but will see. :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol, your friend is either wrong or bullshitting you. Offers are Jan 21st, 9pm, make no mistake about that. Good luck to everyone.

nchoy

HSC
kristydolphins said:
wat bout u?
So have u any idea where u will be staying yet? Sydney is really quite expensive.

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
nchoy said:
So have u any idea where u will be staying yet? Sydney is really quite expensive.
nah i dont know. yea, ive just started 2 realise how expensive it is lol

nchoy

HSC
kristydolphins said:
nah i dont know. yea, ive just started 2 realise how expensive it is lol
Does Usyd have some sort of budget accommodation? Is there any grant from them/goverment to help with that?

skby

HSC
danz90 said:

LOL i think ill probably get into nutrition rather than pharmacy (of course, id prefer pharmacy too...) but who knows until the 21st =S
But you'll definitely get in!
And good luck kristy too =D

Im not sure about budget accommodation, but maybe centrelink has some kind of benefit for students not living at home?

Oh and ill probably take HECS, ill be pretty broke when i get back from holidays lol!

Last edited:

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
skby said:
LOL i think ill probably get into nutrition rather than pharmacy (of course, id prefer pharmacy too...) but who knows until the 21st =S
But you'll definitely get in!
And good luck kristy too =D

Im not sure about budget accommodation, but maybe centrelink has some kind of benefit for students not living at home?

Oh and ill probably take HECS, ill be pretty broke when i get back from holidays lol!
thanks- hopefully u get into pharm too :)
centrelink does have benefit for living away from home however it isnt that great considerin sydneys rent prices lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)