HSC
i emailed em about that =)
umm ..
approx 150-151.
doesnt change much =D
LOL you considerin pharmacy too ? SO AM I ! =D

conman

HSC
Yeah. I just try out my luck. Don't know whether I can make it or not. But there's still hope!!!lol

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, don't be too stressed about it. If you've got the ability to get into pharmacy, you'll get over 150. When I attended the STAT workshop they said tat 100/200 = 0% (it's scaled up to make people feel better). So you really only need about 50% to pass.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
conman said:
Yeah. I just try out my luck. Don't know whether I can make it or not. But there's still hope!!!lol
haha well if your aiming for pharmacy @ USYD , maybe we`ll see one another there one day :p
try your hardest ! =]

patpat

HSC
yeah I'm thinking of applying now as well but I can't find the application form!! Is there a late application available? :S

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
im gonna apply for hte november 10 one at birrong...its the closest venue for me

jannny

HSC
Hey, I did not get to do STAT, but I want to do Pharmacy. Can I still be "in"? (checked CSU, and apparently it shows no STAT only the UAI - does this mean they dont care about STAT?)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Gosford said:
WHEN do we have to enroll for STAT in september
also
is Novemeber STAT too late???
Haha nope. The latest one you can do for consideration into the main round , is sometime early December (can`t remember the exact date , but it`s one digit).

jannny said:
Hey, I did not get to do STAT, but I want to do Pharmacy. Can I still be "in"? (checked CSU, and apparently it shows no STAT only the UAI - does this mean they dont care about STAT?)
You the guy who added me on msn ? :p lol just checking.

Um , I`m pretty sure it`s not a requirement @CSU , but to be on the safe side , I`d do it. It`s not that hard of a test anyway =]

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Haha, everyone thinks that. It's actually about 60:40 girls to boys, it's not that bad. I've just been talking to some people who also understandly thought pharmacy was only for girls, but then again, when both were doing Engineering, I can't really blame them :p

JulietHawthorn

HSC
jannny said:
You don't need stat for CSU.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lala2 said:
^^Haha, everyone thinks that. It's actually about 60:40 girls to boys, it's not that bad. I've just been talking to some people who also understandly thought pharmacy was only for girls, but then again, when both were doing Engineering, I can't really blame them :p
Haha yeah I heard more girls do it , but aw.

Hey lala2 =D ! my idol ! lol :D
Pharmacy ftw xD

conman

HSC
lastest info from Syd
STAT: 150 (mini)
UAI: >= 95.5

I also emailed CSU. They said u will have an advantage if u do STAT (they also consider ur stat result when selecting applicants as well)

@xclusv2bhung: hey, I know some friends from ur school kakaka, we'll c if we will meet each other one day at SYD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)