Phatty Hotty (1 Viewer)

Jarsh89

HSC
No self-confidence???? They always have way to much! Im like WTF? kill yourself already, don't you dare smile! anywayz...

I think we are focussing on fat chicks when we should be assuming that the poster is 'big'. There is a difference.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
BangloBimbo said:
LMAO soo true, well i knw where ur coming from "notbothered", but u jst gotta tell urslf dat dis is who u are nd dis is d person ppl will have to accept u as, if they dont wanna associate wif u cuz ur "fat" den dats their loss, they dint stik round long enuff to find out who u really are ... i find dat kinda shallow-ness jst sickening, nd iv noticed it too i used to be real thin b4 but i strtd puttin on w8 and now i dont have many frends cuz dey dont wanna be seen with me :( but its k i dont wnana be around hypocrits newys. dw hunny big mammas lyk us are big in the heart too, nd in d end dats all dat matters ryt? :D
I just lost 4 IQ points

Legham

HSC
withoutaface said:
It's at that point where you poke and pinch their belly to make them even more self conscious :D
Quality advice! Will keep in mind for next time :)

marella

HSC
Riet said:
I hate that "Im fat and I think Im hot" attitude. You're not. Being fat is unhealthy and unattractive.

Edit: Also when I think curves I think breasts, hips, ass; not double chin, fat roll and cellulite thighs.

i disagree, some of my best friends are big...and they r way hot! not all people can help being bigger than others, your just stereotyping and discriminating against all big people. you cant garuntee me that all of your friends are skinny as hell, and its not only big peole who hve all those things, so do skinny people. i hate people who act the way you are againstothers because you think your better than them. get over yourself, no one is perfect, the less perfect you are, the more interesting you will be.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
None of my friends are noticeably fat. NONE of them. Some of them are over 90kg, but that's called being a 6ft+ tall, rugby player.

Edit: Could you point out where I was stereotyping by the way? Are you denying that fat people are fat?

Partisan

HSC
N/A
Before the oversized female partner excites me enough to empty my testicles of semen at a variable rate, I would like to perform liposuction on her and use the fat as a source of fuel for my next camping trip because it is combustible hopefully.

balin.kid

HSC
Girl I have lots of "bigger" friends.. if you have the confidence and a good sense of humour and/or easy going personality you can do and get whoever and whatever you want.. go for it babe don't stress and no one will notice coz if it bothers you then it bothers them..

marella

HSC
Riet said:
None of my friends are noticeably fat. NONE of them. Some of them are over 90kg, but that's called being a 6ft+ tall, rugby player.

Edit: Could you point out where I was stereotyping by the way? Are you denying that fat people are fat?
you are saying that people who have and i quote "double chin, fat roll and cellulite thighs" as fat. not true. when yous sit down i find it hard to believe your stomahce to be flat. and im sure if you look hard enough you will find some cellulite on your body at some stage in your life. nobody is perfect, you just dont seem to accept that. saying all those things are associated with being fat is stereotypical and i disagree with you.

marella

HSC
im sure you have fat on your body somewhre, does that mean your fat and people have the right to treat you badly and make comments about your weight as they do others? we are all equal i may ways, and we all have the right to act and look the way we feel, and people judging others on the differences between them are dickheads. simple as that.

callumf

Banned
HSC
fat people aren't attractice.

unless it's to another fat person, because that's all they can get.

thead over.

quik.

HSC
Lol at taking a pic of your abs.

Ahahaha

To marella, I doubt if he sits down he miraculously has three chins and seeps over the side of the chair.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
marella said:
im sure you have fat on your body somewhre, does that mean your fat and people have the right to treat you badly and make comments about your weight as they do others? we are all equal i may ways, and we all have the right to act and look the way we feel, and people judging others on the differences between them are dickheads. simple as that.
I have some fat or I'd die, I don't have excess fat, that's the difference. People can't comment on my weight because Im healthy, while being overweight isn't. Seriously, you're going around in circles trying to justify your own flaws. I'm not saying I'm perfect, just that I'm not overweight. Keep trying to tell yourself that being fat is fine. I don't give a shit. The vast majority of people will agree that being a healthy weight is far more attractive looking than being fat. Why do you think people are willing to go on shows like 'The Biggest Loser'?

The way you defend this so vehemently tells me that rather than having fat friends you're simply overweight. Furthermore this topics cry for acceptance makes me think you want some sort of gratification so when you see yourself in the mirror you can try and tell yourself you're a "phatty hotty" because you're "confident in your body" when really your a fat ugly bitch who wishes like hell she could be one of the skinny girls, and just for once get the captain of the varsity football team. Too bad you're not though. So instead of whining about it on bos and relying on others to make you feel better, go for a fucking jog.

Last edited:

marella

HSC
shit, you dont get me at all do you? your just making judgements about me, someone you dont even know! did you notice on the biggest loser they only had really really overweight people? it was bad but i feel sorry for the way they were embarrassed like that, yes it was their choice but still, i think it would have been embarrassing. being overweight is bad, obese is even worse but im trying to say that we should treat everyone the same istead of labelling them all the time. yes i agree with you in many ways but i dont agree with the way you treat others. im not on here to get people to feel sorry for me because i dont need it. i came on here for help with my HSC and found this the other day.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Wtf? But fat people aren't the same, what is wrong with you? If you're overweight then you shouldn't just think it's alright, you should try and lose weight. There are times when we should be accepting and times when it's just not right. Should we be accepting of people who take heroin? No, because it's bad and not healthy. I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say because it's all fucking nonsense. Fat people don't get labelled as such for no reason. They get labelled because you can fucking see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)