Phatty Hotty (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I pick up 100 chix a day.

Although that might just be her weight, as we engage in phat love.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Kiim2507 said:
God some people are shallow.
The problem is you don't understand what it's like to be fat.
Yes I am fat and basically have been as far back as I can remember. And the whole time of course I've wanted to be skinny but it's not that easy. Last year I lost 15kgs and I felt great but you get sick and tired of it and drop back into your old habits.

I dunno, I mean being fat isn't healthy (although you will find fat people who are healthy and skinny people who aren't) but don't soley just people on their weight. And don't associate fat with ugly. I'm fat but I think I'm pretty and I'd probably be 'hot' if I was skinny.

Anyway just don't be so slack to fat people. They cop enough shit from themselves.
I don't have a problem with fat people, just fat people who are arrogant and ignorant rather than trying to improve themselves. I'm always trying to improve myself, except for me it isn't about losing weight, rather putting it on.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
hey guyz what i will say is concerned with only one half of the thread title, but is there a thread that discusses the beauty of ms. krost.

lana :shy:

billstery

HSC
Majority of fat chick supporters in this thread are teh females... go figure (don't go emo)

Beebulls

HSC
billstery said:
Majority of fat chick supporters in this thread are teh females... go figure (don't go emo)
I actually know a hell of alot of guys who rather girls with chub, not so much fat but at least a little bit they prefer

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Beebulls said:
I actually know a hell of alot of guys who rather girls with chub, not so much fat but at least a little bit they prefer
"Hey did you know that there is actually a difference between being fat and not being anorexic??"

"Really?"

"Yeah man fo sho"

"COOOOLLL"

Beebulls

HSC
Azamakumar said:
"Hey did you know that there is actually a difference between being fat and not being anorexic??"

"Really?"

"Yeah man fo sho"

"COOOOLLL"
you can also be thin, with not fat, without being anorexic

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Beebulls said:
bahahaha, I only read the first line, gosh I'm having alot of blond moments tonight
You didn't actually need to read the rest to know what point I was trying to make.

You're an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)