phil (1 Viewer)

Yar_Shrabi

burrrrrrrrrrrrrah!!
HSC
i got this essay for phil131 due on wednesday and i was wondeing if any1 from last yr would be able to put up an example of an essay. even ifts a diff phill cource ..just that never don a phil essay b4..they sorta tried to tell us how to do it in class but it went over my head .

HSC
N/A
I'm looking at John Locke. Wanted to do Plato, but I don't understand it much at all - strange, yes.

Sooo not in the mood to write today. Might try again tomorrow.

iwannarock

HSC
phil 131?

is that philosophy morality and society?

if it is i could put one of my essays up.

it was funny, because i started this essay in the morning it was due and it was done in about 3 hours. i read the material as i went a long. and it got a D!

i just looked on my comp, unfortunately its not there.

but i have it on paper. hmmmmm

edit: hahha i dont even have it on paper. i really should stop throwing assignments in the bin after i get them back lol.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, its philosophy, thats the best place for them :p

maxi_bon

HSC
im doing the question on descartes.
are we meant to hand in a hardcopy as well as the one online?

HSC
N/A
This morning?

Ugh... I'm still at home trying to rework my essay. This is so hard! *bashes head against table* I'm running out of word space without waffling here, and I'm not even sure whether I've written anything substantial yet... :(

Yar_Shrabi

burrrrrrrrrrrrrah!!
HSC
that went shit, just managed to hand it to the ladiz emptyin out the boxes,,,, and the essay well i dint even have time to read it ...dam dam

HSC
N/A
It actually took less time than I thought it would but after having it proof-read by some of my friends, my philosophy essay technique and style sucks.

I don't mind reading the texts and thinking about it, but I'm really not sure I'm cut out for this...!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Don't worry, i've done 4 philosophy units and still can't form a structured and logical essay :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Don't worry, i've done 4 philosophy units and still can't form a structured and logical essay :p
now now asylum. remember, there is no ONE logic in philosophy. if it uses the word 'metaphysics' then its all groovy..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)