• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Phobias, do you have one? (1 Viewer)

Abbeygale

HSC
I have a couple of odd phobias, so I'd like to fill out the questionnaire. But I'm having trouble. Forgive my ignorance, but how are you supposed to answer the questionnaire? Perhaps there's a problem with my computer or my brain, but I can't answer the questions.

winicat

HSC
have you had that questionnaire reviewed by your teacher? if so, what relevance is the marital status / ethnic background of the individual to your research? also, it would be a good idea to include the full title of your PIP, rather than just saying it's about "Phobias" -- tell the person answering the questions what it is you are actually looking for.

perhaps instead of having so many lines for writing, provide answers (esp where it is either yes or no). supply answers for types of phobias, as well as an "other" section.

also, spans of 5-10 years is very broad and may not have been encountered by the individual, perhaps leave this space balnk for answers and then, once all answers are received, tally them up to find the average (or whatever)

question five is a bit, well, "iffy" -- it doesn't really make sense and could actually be about anything

i really, really suggest talking to your teacher about this questionnaire. it appears fairly unresolved. if you feel uncomfortable with that, ask someone else (eg mentor, whatever). if you really need to, i (or most people here) can help you resolve it.

good luck and stuff :)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
hey shell,
how did u exam for soc go?? umm u r unable to fill out the questionaire online...were we meant to copy it? if ur having probs with it u might wanna ask jack white or pirotess how to work it properly as they have both used it...and as u know them well im sure they will help.

see you after holz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)