Phoenix Textbook (1 Viewer)

kony

HSC
I have a query - is the Phoenix book simply questions from past hsc papers classified into different topics?

or does it have explanation and additional problems as well?

thanks.

conman

HSC
I am currently using Phoenix text book. It is quite good, I think it basically is just exam style question. So it would give u an idea wat kind of questions you would expect in the exam.

haque

HSC
Personally i didn't like phoenix-most of my past hsc q were done from the mansw books-as for sample hsc q-phoenix will give u the orthodox typical q-which is not ideal. There are much better books than phoenix and going ahead onto the so called "uni stuff" will broaden the knowledge and chalenge in some aspects and topics.

kony

HSC
haque said:
There are much better books than phoenix and going ahead onto the so called "uni stuff" will broaden the knowledge and chalenge in some aspects and topics.
any recommendations?

haque

HSC
Uni textbooks esp by grossman-very good rates of changeq, includes induction q of various kinds esp relating to e and i think one or two on pi. Harder integration not just the simple stuff-plus it shows how to approach various integration q that aren't taught in hsc+coroneos and extension q from 3u cambridge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)