Photographs (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
At every familyish occasion, my brother has his $2k camera and takes lots of photos. It makes people look prettier than they are, I like it.
LOVE cameras that are like this, srsly, best thing

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont think ive had a single photo taken of me since schoolies last year in november/december
probably because i havent been anywhere or done anything since.

klaris

HSC
naawwww meilz :eek:

why haven't you been out? simply don't feel like it?

Phylo

ballin
HSC
Take a photograph if they are a true reflection of what you are feeling at the time. I think people restrain from taking photographs, because the impression given on the photograph might not be how it really is. Nothing bad with taking photos, although my group of friends dont really like taking photos, we like enjoying the moment.

BiancaMaree

HSC
always have my camera with me; photos all the time.
i couldnt imagine not having photos to look back upon, i have thosands of ohotos saved to cds and always look back over them :)

Smokee

HSC
I love the idea of photos. Being able to look back at the past and remember all the good times etc.
But at the same time I hate them for that very reason. I'm scared I will look back at my photos and remember a better life then the one I'd be currently having and just wish to be back in the past. I dunno, its weird.

Besides, when your out the last thing on my mind is documenting everything. It kind of ruins the moment for me if you know what I mean. If I'm at a good party or our on some adventure with my friends taking photos is the last thing I want to do, I just would rather enjoy myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)