Photography Printing/Canvas Places? (1 Viewer)

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
All students doing photography,

where is the cheapest decent place I can get photos printed onto canvas? Prices vary a lot on the internet and I haven't found many Sydney-based places yet.

-Fujifilm shop in Paddington
has been suggested by my art teacher.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
All students doing photography,

where is the cheapest decent place I can get photos printed onto canvas? Prices vary a lot on the internet and I haven't found many Sydney-based places yet.

-Fujifilm shop in Paddington
has been suggested by my art teacher.

Vision Graphics - Gicl�e Fine Art Prints

This is where i got my photos printed, the quality was excellent, this place caters for artists' works, not just family happy snaps. They cost a bit more, but to be honest you get what you paid for when it comes to printing on canvas, better to have it done properly the first time.

See if you can get your school to subsidise you if your having trouble paying for it, mine did, most schools have funds put away for this kind of thing.

Last edited:

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Great, thanks. I was put off by the prices but hopefully even my school will cough up something.

krystally.

HSC
Quick question about printing photographs to canvas,
I want to do the same but my art teachers keep hassling me about the meaning of printing to canvas. I told them because I "like the texture.."
Was there a meaning behind yours?

hecheeseman

HSC
cofa have been really good.
I took in my work last week and they didn't charge me for use of resources or their time which most other places will.
I got a book printed and I stuffed up some of the pages and they reprinted them for me no charge.
pretty good deal i reckon

bettina44

HSC
cofa have been really good.
I took in my work last week and they didn't charge me for use of resources or their time which most other places will.
I got a book printed and I stuffed up some of the pages and they reprinted them for me no charge.
pretty good deal i reckon
yea its the best and the cheapest from what my teachers tell me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)