Photoshop as my BOW? (1 Viewer)

Mikhanator

Legendary Firefly
HSC
Hello hello fellow HSC peers! I'm new to this BoS community so I'm still getting use to the layout, nonetheless, I have chosen Visual Arts as one of my subjects for the HSC and have chosen to do my BOW on photoshop (one or more digital paintings to be submitted) - but the problem is... I have no idea if I am allowed to create such work on PS as a BOW - my teacher wasn't that helpful :/ so I was hoping the community here could help me out a bit here :3

The main question is: "Am I allowed to submit digital paintings on a USB as my BOW or do I need to have them print on canvas or frame them or something?"

All help is very much appreciated!

Regards,

Mikhael

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
From what I have seen, you do need to print them out :)

Mikhanator

Legendary Firefly
HSC
Really? Like all I have to do is create multiple frames or artworks, save them on a USB with its raw layers and such... and just hand it in like that? (inlcuding the VAPD and reflection of course!)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Really? Like all I have to do is create multiple frames or artworks, save them on a USB with its raw layers and such... and just hand it in like that? (inlcuding the VAPD and reflection of course!)
At school, there are many BOW's that are made using Photoshop but they are all printed. As you can tell, I am in year 10 and a student did his BOW using Photoshop and our teacher told him that he had to print it out because he wouldn't be able to hand it in on a USB for the HSC. You should definitely ask your teacher though! :)

uhoohoo

HSC
everyone I know who did digital works had them printed, the only time you can hand in a usb/cd is if it's a film or an interactive thing

Mikhanator

Legendary Firefly
HSC
Thanks! And don't worry! You still got this term to finalize what you wish to create. Just do what you do best and it'll come up :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)