Photoshop disappeared (2 Viewers)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
i was just using it yesterday, today its gone (says file path couldn't be found) its still in my computer system where all the programs are, and when i tried to repair CS2 it says it could not find the location or entry for it etc and it was terminated. any solution?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Just re-install it from the disk :)

JamieV5N

HSC
Sounds as though its been removed from the registry with the files still intact.

Best thing to do, is to reinstall. Get a copy of it again, and reinstall. I suggest upgrading to CS3 in the process. :) It's a rather nice improvement.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
JamieV5N said:
Sounds as though its been removed from the registry with the files still intact.

Best thing to do, is to reinstall. Get a copy of it again, and reinstall. I suggest upgrading to CS3 in the process. :) It's a rather nice improvement.

why and how?

i once set all the hidden files to be seen & used ccleaner to clean up my computer, do you think that caused it?

yea cs3 i heard about it...does it lag like people say? or is it the opposite?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haven't experienced any negatievs yet, and love the integration of Imageready and Photoshop into the same program.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I tried Dreamweaver CS3, it hogs CPU like nothing else :\

JamieV5N

HSC
I run CS3 Design Premium suite. Everything work fine, even though the installer insists on 1GB RAM - I only run 512 MB. The only problems I have is with InDesign - it is extremely laggy, but besides that all the rest run perfectly.

I usually run Dreamweaver and Photoshop together when designing websites etc, and they work fine, doesn't hog too much resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)