Photoshop & Photography. (1 Viewer)

HSC
^Stranger!Your stuff is brilliant.

&gloomy, those photos are stunning. I<3the dolls used!

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
a few of the photos i took when i spent 5 weeks lazing around Exmouth/Ningaloo Reef in the north-west of WA. Still trying to get my head around F-stops and arpeture and all that carry-on.

took these shots with one of those olympus water/shockproof compacts. Only meant to go to 10m, so was rather glad it didn't shit itself on the scuba dives

Rainie

HSC
Funky Monk said:
Is that really your cat!? :jaw:

But..AWESOME pictures! I would never dare to scuba dive and take pictures of marine life... :cold:

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
yes tis my cat.. he was actually just saying hello but he came out of the shot lookin' like that somehow?
and scuba diving and taking photos of marine life is/will be somewhat in my job description. love it.

chamelia

HSC
Funky Monk said:
yes tis my cat.. he was actually just saying hello but he came out of the shot lookin' like that somehow?
and scuba diving and taking photos of marine life is/will be somewhat in my job description. love it.
You have a great eye for composition. Have you ever studied design/art or photography?

If you bumped up the contrast just a tad on the underwater shots I think it would make a lot of difference. Also if you cropped the cat image a bit shorter it would have more impact.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Nah never studied art in any form, i just move the lense around until i think it looks the goods. Keep meaning to do the photography unit at uni as an elective one day... Might overload and do it this semester.
Also keep meaning to get ahold of photoshop one day so i can edit. Might do that sometime this semester too haha.

Heppy

HSC
I'm a part-time sport photographer :)
Here are some shots :

Bus window reflection, sadly..

If you'd like to look at some others, you can here : Flickr.

cherry1991

HSC
Body of Work..

Well for my body of work, i chose the art form of photography. Digital and black and white.
My subject started off as alienation because the person i am using in my photographs is a 12 year old boy who has disability where he needs a wheelchair because he cannot balance.

I have taken many photos BUT i need to think of something creative i wanted to do like a photo series narrative, where i tell two narratives. One of a school day and one of a holiday.

Any suggestions? do u think i have an original idea or not really

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm a photographer so I don't use Photoshop for fancy graphic design work, although I'm fairly fluent with it with regards to post-processing photos.

cherry1991

HSC
WOW

What kind of photoshop techniques would be good for year 12 hsc

DanteEX

HSC
I'm a photoshop user myself, my latest Cowboy Bebop signature was something I just threw together just then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)