Phsical Journey (1 Viewer)

Talia08

HSC
I am doing advanced english and i have a set text which is 'LION HEART' but i am trying to figure out what to use for my extra texts..should i use 'The pursuit of happyness' / 'khe sanh' by cold chisel or 'Forest Gump' or if ypu have any other ideas that would be very helpful.. i want to use two extra text...

Thank you

Last edited:

godgiven

HSC
hmm just browsing.. u should go to my post. itll explain why u should do 'forrest gump'. :)

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
The Pursuit of Happynes does not sound like a good related text. There is no physical journey in it - which is the whole point of the unit.

puglover

HSC
'The pursuit of happyness (sic)' is a text?
Advanced English must be the equivalent of the VCE English Language.
Just out of curiousity.. I know I am being lazy and I could probably go look it up myself but you guys might be able to explain better what you do in this unit..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, some people use it. But most teachers don't like it, because it's a relatively recent text, that most people usually find in the last few days before an exam, because they watched it when they went to the movies last year.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
o.bi.sess said:
The Pursuit of Happynes does not sound like a good related text. There is no physical journey in it - which is the whole point of the unit.
Qft, but there is a personal journey to it or change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)