phuket 08? (1 Viewer)

h.sc

HSC
is anyone going to phuket for schoolies? if you are where are you staying and how much have you paid?

happii

HSC
yo im thinkin of going wiht another group of mates after i get back from entrance. id be going from 28th nov till 8th dec. staying at some 3 star restuarant. spending $1400 for flight and accom.

Julia007

HSC
hey.. my group and I have jsut booked phuket for ten nights then bangkok for 2. it's costing us each 1400ish.. im so excited!!!!! haha who would go to the entrance? i work there and it's gross

happii

HSC
Julia007 said:
hey.. my group and I have jsut booked phuket for ten nights then bangkok for 2. it's costing us each 1400ish.. im so excited!!!!! haha who would go to the entrance? i work there and it's gross
u can pick up some hectic ladyboys aye hahaha

happii

HSC
lol did u urbandictionary that coz its the word of the day for 10th of august.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
happii said:
yo im thinkin of going wiht another group of mates after i get back from entrance. id be going from 28th nov till 8th dec. staying at some 3 star restuarant. spending $1400 for flight and accom.
rofl, can't your afford a hotel?

sophie14491

HSC
hey
im not going for schoolies but im going in january and have been looking at wotif.com or whatever its called for accomodation because its heaps cheap and you get really good deals.
are you and your group going to be 18 during your time over there? do you think it matters if your under18? ive been looking up how old you have to be to drink and stuff and it says 20 or something.
im heaps comfused over everything ay

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
drinking age doesnt matter over there. all white people who are around 18 look 28 over there anyways. i was always asked to go in and spend my money drinking. all they want is business, they dont care bout the law when it comes to drinking. alcohol is sold at every 7eleven and theres about 10 on each street. seriously, don't think ive seen 7eleven so much in my life.

i stayed at patong beach when i was in phuket, best area in phuket when it comes to tourists, its in the centre of everything.

happii

HSC
yeh thats what i heard to and isnt beer like $1 or something like that over their.

and lol phuk u, just staying their coz someone in the group has previously been.

words cant express how amped up i am to go to phuket.

12th man

HSC
i fly there on the 8th of dec actually

might be able to pick up some schoolies

nice

Jess =)

Pirate Queen of Awsomness
HSC
im going!!!

2 feb-12 feb (i know this is a bit late btu theres still heaps of ppl there and it is WAY cheaper)

i payd $2100 and im staying in an awsome hotel!

im gonna get so drunk lol =)

Jess =)

Pirate Queen of Awsomness
HSC
12th man said:
i fly there on the 8th of dec actually

might be able to pick up some schoolies

nice

fucking creepy man

happii

HSC
ill let u know all the good spots then jess =p

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Jess =) said:
im going!!!

2 feb-12 feb (i know this is a bit late btu theres still heaps of ppl there and it is WAY cheaper)

i payd $2100 and im staying in an awsome hotel!

im gonna get so drunk lol =)
way cheaper? um i paid 1300 for 12 nights from the 28th nov, and other people posting in this thread who are going this year have paid similar amounts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)