Phys pracs? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey so I have a prac test soon and am just wondering if past students could maybe tell me some of the pracs they did just so I can have an idea of what possible things we might be tested on? The teacher has hinted it will be a motors and generators prac but not sure what sort of things they could ask us to do...

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
We had to build a simple motor and then write a prac up for it. I can't remember the different things we did with the motor/generator that we built but we just had to test it on a few things and we also played with some magnets.

You'll often be asked questions on validity, reliability and accuracy. Then there are often questions on what you could have done better (to see if you can recognise your errors - if there are any), and then the future possible implications of this prac. There are many other things you could do though.

HSC
Wow build a simple motor? That sounds quite hard in the time frame unless they give you instructions lol.

Any way that I can study for pracs other than revise what validity/ reliability/ accuracy mean?

jamesfirst

HSC
Our school also built a simple motor. Our group failed...

But in our syllabus there wasn't any prac regarding creating a motor so... I don't know if it'll come out in you prac exam .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)