PHYS TUTE...wat i need? (1 Viewer)

garry007

HSC
N/A
ive got a phys 1901 tute 2morrow, but do i need any tutorial sheets for it? like for maths we have the tute sheets, for chem we have that assignment book..but what about phys ??????

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
You get given them.

garry007

HSC
N/A
k thanks...btw how are phys 1901 tutes? are the tute sheets difficult to the extent that i need to study beforehand ?

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
garry007 said:
k thanks...btw how are phys 1901 tutes? are the tute sheets difficult to the extent that i need to study beforehand ?
If I remember correctly you won't get the tute sheet until you are in the tute room. It's quite a fun session. The questions are very interesting and you discuss them freely in groups of four (roughly). There are usually experimental apparatus around for you to play with as well. If you use it well, it will be one of the best ways to consolidate the material you learned in lectures. Just bring your brain along and have fun.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
phys tute imo is the 2nd least useful tute ever...
most un useful tute bein chem...

basically u rock up to tute room, do some practical problems and voila u r home free...
tho some times it is quite fun to do the mathematical problems / physics problems and u DO actually get alot of stuff covered in tute (unlike chem)...

and best part is that u DO get to do some funni expmt =)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
phys tute imo is the 2nd least useful tute ever...
most un useful tute bein chem...

basically u rock up to tute room, do some practical problems and voila u r home free...
tho some times it is quite fun to do the mathematical problems / physics problems and u DO actually get alot of stuff covered in tute (unlike chem)...

and best part is that u DO get to do some funni expmt =)

-_-' .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)