Phys1111 (1 Viewer)

blieu

HSC
My timetable
2014 Semester 1 Timetable 2.jpg

Do they post their lectures online? Because I want to move my lab to Tuesday arvo and skip that 5pm lecture on Thursday. Would I suffer if I skipped that lecture but watched it online (I have no physics background at all)? And any comments on the overall course would be helpful :)

Also, how do you get to the Biomedical theatres? I know where Bioscience is but where's the entrance to the Biomedical theatres?

Any reply would be helpful. Thanks

wilsondw

HSC
Well I don't do physics so I wouldn't really know so I can't really help you with that sorry. To get to the Biomedical Theatre it depends on which entrance you take, but if go into the main entrance which is close to the Matthews building and turn to your left, you would notice a hallway and in that hallway would be like all biological sciences stuff like some fancy looking rocks. You go through that hallway and after that, you should notice a set of stairs that go up to the next floor and you'll be at the biomed theatres.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Biomedical Theatre entrance is through the Bioscience building right now because I believe they're still doing maintenance work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)