• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PHYS1131 labs (1 Viewer)

philz

HSC
Well shit. I accidentally missed out on a labratory for PHYS1131.
My friend told me that week 1 labs were ALL cancelled, so I didn't attend
Turns out the only one that was still active was my one, the friday stream

So yeah I don't know anyone from my LAB class (considering I missed the first one, and we've only had one so far), so I can't really catch up that way (and probably missed out LAB marks), so im wondering here ..

What exactly do you do in first year labs physics?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It's pretty boring shit. I remember them not being on in week 1 last year (I did 1131). ANyways, lab marks don't count for that much and if I remember right you can miss one and it doesn't count or something.

Edit: Oh, and there should be a catch up one in either mid session or at the end of term where you can do any that you missed.

whitey1

HSC
You're boned. I did this in PHYS 1231. For the rest of the session you'll be stuck in a group of people who also missed the first lab. Hope you like working with people who don't speak english or don't show up to 50% of the labs.

philz

HSC
ok, there is a lab tomorrow for a different steam. would they mind if i join, and would i get credit for doing the task?

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
philz said:
ok, there is a lab tomorrow for a different steam. would they mind if i join, and would i get credit for doing the task?
I think you should talk to the lab admin ppl inside and explain what happened and yea ask if you can go to a different one or they'll tell you to just do it in the catchup lab later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)