Physical Journey: "Human Spirit" (1 Viewer)

Jonafen1

HSC
acfsambo said:
I basically wrote, for Huck Finn anyway, that Huck needed a strong human spirit to overcome the rules and norms of society, especially to accept Jim as a real person.
Yay! You did a similar thing to me. I said that Huck's strong human spirit abandoned the influence of a conformist racist society and that enabled him to view Jim as a human being. Also, a strong human spirit often led to personal growth and self enlightenment on journey's as it allowed Huck to overcome both mental and physical barriers.

Hope its right.

suchi29

HSC
oooh i liked tht question.. i blabbed onn.. wasted so much time..and coodnt pimp my creative.. damn but yeh

RABBIT PROOF FENCE AND CAST AWAY.. helpz a LOOOttt

anywhu.. im fully luking forward to Chris Brownz concert.. yayayaya!! XD

im such an idiot.. i have to go do sum module crap now

good luck guys!! xo

lil-monkey

HSC
yeah. I liked the question i thought it was soooo easy to relate to Peter Skyznecki and the movie 300 =]. although the wind in the willows was a bit hard :confused:. but i talked about Toad being shown as a stereotypical well-educated English-man so i hope strong 'human' spirit sounded okay with it. lol
also my conclusion that i had prepared (believe it or not) had the words 'human spirit' so all i needed to do was add the word 'strong' and BAM lol. now just the modules... and then everyother subject

flemodude

HSC
yeah it was gay. But my focus on inner journeys was 'self-determination' and 'motivation to succeed' so i sorta related it back to human spirit. Basically i just bullshitted tho.

:)

babesterDJ

HSC
We never, ever discussed a strong human spirit as relating to the concept of physical journeys. Ever. Luckily it fitted our set text Huck Finn really well. Still i thought it was a pretty lame question, too specific and narrow compared to past questions.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
totally agree with babesterDJ
how fucking specific can you get
just cos it's the last year.

ғяЄєq

Silly Rabit
HSC
Pillows said:
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Good on ya.

lol, i did the same.. i had no clue.. i made things up as i went o____O anywho, we'll see in december! :uhoh:

ғяЄєq

Silly Rabit
HSC
wendus said:
totally agree with babesterDJ
how fucking specific can you get
just cos it's the last year.

i don't know if it is, but it sounded similar to HUMAN EXPERIENCE - from one of the past questions

spudcake

HSC
i said that i didnt agree with the human spirit thing...same with the image one today i said i didnt agree. i just have a thing against agreeing with exam question quotes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)