Physical Journey! need a song lyric (1 Viewer)

HoNKi3

i'm doing Physical Journey, and planning to do a song, any suggestion of a song? please reply fast :D

thank you :)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Have you checked the sticky at the top of the forum?

3BCS

Hey David.. there is a few that u might be able to use!
- Wide Open Spaces - Dixi Chicks
- SHe's leaving home - THe Beatles
- Tori Amos - Most recent album
- Horse With No Name - America

HoNKi3

thxs! that really helps :)

i like She's Leaving Home Lyrics, but how do i analsyed it as a physical joruney? :X

Smavie

Under Achiever
HSC
Heya,
I did my assesment on Physical Journeys today... and i included "Drive" by Incubus. It went off like a mother.

jpsorbara

HSC
yeah i have a few suggestions storm front by billy joel i think :S but i know its called storm front and it has some sweet idea for journeys

jpsorbara

HSC
I can try give you a hand with anayising a text whether it be visual, audio etc. The things that impress a marker are; forms and features (irony, juxtaposition, etc), you can say anythin about something as long as you back your idea up with close textual references i.e. quotes, integrate your ideas in one paragraph and just think journeys in the text whether a metaphoric journey or a literal journey etc. most importantly of all and this works for many people, think simple break it down and analyse it in parts.

"Chubby"

HSC
can anyone plz also list song lyrics that relate to Physical journeys and Rabit proof fence.....thanks heaps

heffo10

HSC
The song a horse with no refers to the horse being slang for heroin which makes it easier to understand the song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)