Physical Journeys essay rabbit proof fence (1 Viewer)

jodo88

HSC
hey well im new to this so yeh.. it seems alright though :) ... well i was asking for some advice on what to mention in an essay i have due for physical journeys...
the essay question is...

how has your study of the 'physical journey' influenced your understanding of yourself and your attitudes and ideas of others???

i find the question a little confusing but its probably just me :) i have started the essay but just having a little trouble with it.... ohh i dont like english!!

if any one would give me some pointers for it that would be great and much apprieciated!!

johno03

HSC
yer mate in the same boat but um maybe have u thught of i dont no writing it ur self u lazy fucker

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
The best thing that would have helped you in the beginning?

As you studied all your texts for English, you should have prepared a diary and as you break-down and anaylse a text you write down:

- how this journey has been approached (by the author);
- what classifies this as a physical journey;
- how the journey influenced the author; and
- most importantly how you portrayed the journey and what the journey signified in relation to your attitude and the attitutes of others (from their aspect/point of view).

All diary entries from your texts should give you a generalisation of how physical journeys influenced your understanding of yourself and your attitudes and the ideas of others.

Hope this helps somewhat, best of luck :) Xx

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Have a look here. I believe someone just posted up their notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)