Physical Journeys (1 Viewer)

varsana

HSC
N/A
yeah i m doin physical and we watched Rabbit-Proof Fence, stimulus booklet, a section off getaway and related material. It's pretty easy.

elyse111

:confused:
yeh im doin physical journeys' half yrly's start tmw!!! :( we are doin truman show in hsc for image, anyone got notes on it??? please help?

elyse111

um its liek a journey from place to place with a beginning and a destination encountering obstacles along the way...

luke_j1984

Study Hard
HSC
anyone doing physical journeys, send me private message so we can help each other out through the year. thanks

Merforga

Physical journey's is bout moving from one place to another physically. Ie relocating. this ussually results in a change in inner self and sometimes spiritual. this is why most ppl are doin physical because it links to everything basically and is easy ^^. Oh yeh im doing physical too =D

Tabbs

Definition of physical journey

The actual definition from the syllabus states that the physical journey MUST include a travellers, where the physical journey allows them to be extended intellectually and emotionally.. I know this back to front, so if anyone has any questions, pm me!

luke_j1984

Study Hard
HSC
Can anyone tell me some good texts to use for physical journeys as i have to have 5 of them for a portfolio due april 5th. any help will be appreciated ! THaNkZ

Danio

Home, although i would like to be somewhere elsez.
Physical journey is all bout the adventure taken to travel to somewhere exotic or somewhere never before seen or hardly heard of, and in that personal experience that particular person will experience change within her/him...so basically its all bout change as well. Its not about the destination, its bout the JOURNEY...

Stechawhisky

hey, i need some texts for a portfolio too luke_j1984 my class has done huckleberry finn. its a pretty good text and there is heaps on the net that explain the whole plot and themes in it. there might be a start for you. i need some texts that relate to physical jorneys, that are not novels. anyone know any??? :confused !!!!!

Arowana

im doing physical journey aswell. I dont have much notes because the teacher is well.....you know, not that great.

so could someone plz help me out, i need notes for "the road not taken".

MouNtY

i'm doing physical journeys as well, The texts we did were the stimulus booklet, rabbit proof fence, and i think it was some ted hughes poetry. i cant remember the rest

Arowana

Hey DooNy_TeChY

do u have any notes from the stimulus booklet?

feel free to share them.

zubsta

hey guys im doing some journey's.
im studying 'away' anyone can help us with a good related text?

MouNtY

Originally posted by Arowana
Hey DooNy_TeChY

do u have any notes from the stimulus booklet?

feel free to share them.
yeah we stopped doing journeys in like the second week of this term so i'm gonna have to dig it up for ya. I change book alot so y things are neva in the same book

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)