physical looks (1 Viewer)

SlaminSammy

HSC
id love to hear more about what little miss's (their not women yet) have to say about a guys looks and how much they matter. Please provide some info!

ariande

The Don
HSC
Ok well one of my ex boyfriends was a gym junkie, he used to go 6 times a week and he was really big with the muscles and whatnot... My current boyfriend is your typical really skinny white boy... And quite frankly I'm a lot more attracted to my current boyfriend than I was to the other one.

Looks don't matter to me, it's all about how you feel about the person.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
You can't lie, physical looks are almost everything. Especially in a first impressions kind of way.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I seriously dont really mind. Muscly dudes are a bit of a turn off though..

I'd prefer to have a guy Im totally in love with, not just be in love with his body...

ariande

The Don
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
You can't lie, physical looks are almost everything. Especially in a first impressions kind of way.
No, physical looks are not almost everything... Perhaps if you are 14 and trying to have a meaningless relationship, then maybe.

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
jebbie said:
I seriously dont really mind. Muscly dudes are a bit of a turn off though..

I'd prefer to have a guy Im totally in love with, not just be in love with his body...
Uve got us (me and my fellow body builders) all wrong babez
what i do is i make the bitches and ho's fall in love with my muscles 1st, like i use my muscles to lure the innocent hotties to me. anways to cut a long story short, they end up falling in love with my bod...and when i end up dumpin their asses, they usually cant find another lover like myself.....
do u smell what im cookin, or are u still sniffing?

jebbie

HSC
ariande said:
No, physical looks are not almost everything... Perhaps if you are 14 and trying to have a meaningless relationship, then maybe.
I totally agree

jebbie

HSC
Mr Muscles said:
Uve got us (me and my fellow body builders) all wrong babez
what i do is i make the bitches and ho's fall in love with my muscles 1st, like i use my muscles to lure the innocent hotties to me. anways to cut a long story short, they end up falling in love with my bod...and when i end up dumpin their asses, they usually cant find another lover like myself.....
do u smell what im cookin, or are u still sniffing?
Oh Mr Muscles youre so different from all the others :rolleyes:

Anyways I better get going before I fall in love with you..

study buddy

troglodyte
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
I know it sounds superficial, but I think I'd have to agree. So many people claim that looks don't matter, but how many of them actually go out with someone soley based on personality? My god, if I had a dollar for all the times that me, or people I know have been rejected just because we don't look as perfect as Megan Gale et. al. i'd be a millionare (ok, exaggeration, but you get it).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Bookie said:
My bullshit detector just blew up.
She's right though. It's such a 14-year-old thing to go for someone because of their looks.
Ok so there are some shallow guys here who think looks are everything. however, to have a good relationship you have to be physically attracted to your partner- but for the most part, you have to get along with your partner and be able to talk to them and just hang out with them. there's no point basing a serious relationship on looks coz eventually, they'll fade.

HSC
study buddy said:
I know it sounds superficial, but I think I'd have to agree. So many people claim that looks don't matter, but how many of them actually go out with someone soley based on personality? My god, if I had a dollar for all the times that me, or people I know have been rejected just because we don't look as perfect as Megan Gale et. al. i'd be a millionare (ok, exaggeration, but you get it).
For me looks dont matter if i know the person well enough to guage thier personality. But somewhere where i knew no one at all and was looking for someone to ask out... obviously i would go to the better looking girl (that doesnt include the skanky ones - cant stand that) and see what they were like and then kinda work down from there. I dont call that superficial tho.

Oh - and people, unless they are absolute tools, dont usually reject someone on looks alone. I can garantee almost all of them were because of something else. It may have been said that looks was the reason, but thats just an easy way out.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Look a body isn't going to help you keep a gf, thats where personality is really all that counts but a body can help get a gf. It can arouse some interest initially, unless your personality can follow through then you're stuffed.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
azzie said:
She's right though. It's such a 14-year-old thing to go for someone because of their looks.
Ok so there are some shallow guys here who think looks are everything. however, to have a good relationship you have to be physically attracted to your partner- but for the most part, you have to get along with your partner and be able to talk to them and just hang out with them. there's no point basing a serious relationship on looks coz eventually, they'll fade.
Puttt- putt- putt- bang......bullshit detector down. One bullshit detector down.

I get what you mean, but since I've never been in a 'serious' [say longer than a month] relationship before, I really have no idea. Add my ugliness, and I really cant agree with you.

santaslayer

HSC
Relationships on the most part, are based predominately on looks. The fact that you love a person for who they are is very ideal, but if you can't stand their obvious ugliness, then the relationship cannot last very long. Unless, of course you are uglier. :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
santaslayer said:
Relationships on the most part, are based predominately on looks. The fact that you love a person for who they are is very ideal, but if you can't stand their obvious ugliness, then the relationship cannot last very long. Unless, of course you are uglier. :p
not on the most part.
maybe initial attraction is based on looks but not the "most part" of the relationship. when you roll over at 8 in the morning next to your girlfriend who has no makeup on, without her hair done nicely or dressed in anything flattering, you have to be able to kiss her and say "good morning, beautiful" and mean it.
being truley attractive to someone else isnt based on looks.

yabby

HSC
santaslayer said:
good from far, far from good

ariande

The Don
HSC
Bookie said:
My bullshit detector just blew up.
Does that mean you think I place a high importance on looks? You don't even know me, how on earth could you come to such a ridiculous conclusion?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)