Physics, 2&3 Unit Maths, IPT Tutoring - UNSW (1 Viewer)

smelrose

HSC
Physics, 2&3 Unit Maths, IPT Tutor - UNSW

Hi,

I completed my HSC in 2011 and I am now studying Advanced Science/Arts at UNSW. I am planning on majoring in Physics for the Science aspect of my course, and French for my Arts degree.

My HSC subjects in 2011 were:
- Advanced and Extension One English,
- Mathematics Extension One and Two,
- Physics
- Chemistry

I also completed Information Processes and Technology in 2010.

I have revision notes and other resources for all of my subjects. As such I can cover general revision of subjects, or focus on particular areas of difficulty as you require.

In 2011 I was able to achieve an ATAR of 97.25. I also spent three weeks during Term Three (right before the Trial HSC) in London, as one of eight Australian delegates at the London International Youth Science Forum. Additionally I attended the National Youth Science Forum in January of 2011.

I am available Monday, Thursday and Friday after 3:30pm and all day on weekends. I wish to tutor students either at UNSW or in the local area. Prices are negotiable, and I am willing to tutor small groups, or one-on-one.

If you want/need help in any of my subjects, or want to know more about what I can offer, feel free to send me an e-mail at smalrose2@hotmail.com

:)

Last edited:

smelrose

HSC
Re: Physics, 2&3 Unit Maths, IPT Tutor - UNSW

bump. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)