Physics and Chemistry Help needed (1 Viewer)

NizDiz

HSC
Hi guys, I want an atar of at least 90+. My biggest concern in not getting there is Physics and Chemistry. I want at least a band 5 for both, but at this stage I expected a mid Band 4 for physics and high band 4 for chemistry. My highest mark so far for Physics is 80 but overall 60 and Chemistry is 70 but overall 62. With trials coming up, how do I aim for at least 60-70 for both, is it just practice, because as much as I do, I always seems to lose that 1-2 marks that many people don't, hence, pushing me down. How do I go about this?

All help greatly appreciated, happy to take on criticism. Thanks :)

NizDiz

HSC
correction on my marks, physics is 63, chemistry is 65, sorry

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys, I want an atar of at least 90+. My biggest concern in not getting there is Physics and Chemistry. I want at least a band 5 for both, but at this stage I expected a mid Band 4 for physics and high band 4 for chemistry. My highest mark so far for Physics is 80 but overall 60 and Chemistry is 70 but overall 62. With trials coming up, how do I aim for at least 60-70 for both, is it just practice, because as much as I do, I always seems to lose that 1-2 marks that many people don't, hence, pushing me down. How do I go about this?

All help greatly appreciated, happy to take on criticism. Thanks :)
For Physics, it's all about understanding the concept and practicing as many questions as possible. If you don't get a particular question, ask the teacher for feedback or ask a friend for a bit of help on a particular topic.

Group study always helps with Physics, as in getting together, solving questions and discussing why you came up with your answer.

Lul

HSC
Mate, instead of typing crap onto a thread, i suggest you open up a textbook and gain a competitive advantage over your friend who may be trolling around. (No hard feelings man)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
Mate, instead of typing crap onto a thread, i suggest you open up a textbook and gain a competitive advantage over your friend who may be trolling around. (No hard feelings man)
because taking 5 minutes away from your year to make a thread looking for constructive tips isn't a valid use of time...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)