• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Physics and Chemistry: Need Help (1 Viewer)

Shadowrider

HSC
Hello, i'm new here and this is my first post. I'll spare you an introduction because this hardly seems like the correct thread.

I'm currently studying Year 11 and am upon the horizon of my Half Yearly Exams.

I've been studying hard and all, however, I have come across some difficulty finding some past papers for Physics and Chemistry.

For Physics, the topics that will be included in the exam are: The World Communicates and Moving About.

For Chemistry, the topics that will be included in the exam are: The Chemical Earth and Metals.

I have searched the resources thoroughly and can only find HSC questions for both. I have also tried Google but to no sucess.

If anyone can post a link or send me a private message to me it would be greatly appreciated.

PS It's nice to see that the people here don't consider the forum to be a mobile phone.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Shadowrider :)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Welcome to BOS

In the resources section yr 11 notes, etc are normally located in the last section called "General"
http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=13

Physics"General Section"
2005 Very comprehensive notes for the Physics Preliminary Course. Missing the last module. Contains detailed explanations and diagrams. Jamie Scott ZIP (235 KB)
2005 comprehensive detailed preliminary sylabus study notes - covers everything except the cosmic engine SlaminSammy DOC (275 KB)
2005 Preliminary physics half yearly exam notes syper DOC (117 KB)

http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=11
Chem"General"
2004 Preliminary Syllabus Dot Point Notes - Module "Water" T.Goodhew DOC (35 KB)
2004 Preliminary Syllabus Dot Point Notes on Module "Metals" T.Goodhew DOC (25 KB)

Its best to get past papers from yr 12 students at your school, im sure if u asked politely they would give you their papers or allow you to photocopy them. Dont be afraid take the initiative and ask your teachers for past papers.

Last edited:

marina06

HSC
I'm new here as well~ just found this is a great place to communicate~
by the way, in my opinion, doing some exercise is much more worth than just reading the notes and textbook, exercise can activate your brain, Iike the "surfing" series, at least they are very useful fo me~

HSC
Welcome to both you newbies =) thankfully, i don't do physics or chemistry. i found the year 10 stuff difficult enough. but sorry, i can't help you there.

gather fellow demon lords.. we will see the showdown between Shadowrider and SoulSearcher to see them battle it out for the title of "Greatness" right here in the underworld!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
err i don't think shadowrider will post until for a long time... lol

HSC
yoakim said:
Of Course Not!! He's got to get ready for battle. What do you think this is!?! A little game?!!

..but really, he'll be back come HSC time with a whole bunch of physics questions and such which none of us can answer!

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
yoakim said:
I think he forgot to come back and check for replies on his post. Last login was like 11 May or something ancient.

angel4eva

HSC
im hey guyz well its my 1st time too n i realli need notes for chem yr 12 its so annoying the teachers so badd thanks guyz

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
May I ask how you and FranzFerdinand know each other basketcase?
Franz and I are one and the same. You see, sometimes Franz enjoys cross dressing and thus, encompasses my feminine qualities.
Actually never mind.
It's a secret. :)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm not going to even try to go through this web of cross-dressing, gender-confusion, ugly mess ;)
I believe you have made a wise desicion, SoulSearcher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)