Physics and chemistry revision textbooks (1 Viewer)

Deliriously

HSC
I'm considering buying:
Dot point Chemistry and Physics or
HSC Examinations and answers by Catherine Odlum Chemistry and Physics
or should I get both?

Are Success one books also good?

Sendoh08

HSC
Using the Dot Point Textbooks, is a good way of making syllabus notes, as the book breaks down each point of the syllabus outcomes getting you to answer them.

HSC exams and answers is the Same as Success One. Theyre really good for preparing for the HSC, but not for the trials, as trials are always set harder in my opinion

GL with studies =)

Deliriously

HSC
Do you recommend getting them? I considered these textbooks but then I wondered if I was ever going to use it. :)

Sendoh08

HSC
Well. Its all about time management.
I do recommend buying them, the the real question is can you manage your time wisely with other activities from school...

Like for me, time was really really precious to me and I never wasted any of it if I had any spare time. I was a Prefect, a 1st Grade Sportsmen, a musician and a CHS/GPS athlete/sportsmen too.
I found that making a timetable and sticking to it religiously will really help you out.

I know im going off a tangent, but its just some advice I feel up-coming and current HSC students need to bare in mind =)

Rawf

HSC
I find successone extremely helpful and I think basically everyone in my grade had one. As for revision, im not sure about those you mentioned (never used them), but macquarie revision guide for chem is helpful and really straight to the point - good for revision lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)