Physics and Legal :( (1 Viewer)

hazza1424

HSC
So on friday i have both my physics and legal exam, two of my hardest subjects. I have about 6 days to study and i really don't know how i should be studying espicially on Wednesday and thursday when i have to cram. Anyone else in the same situation? and if so how r u studying for it? Any advice would be helpful! :)

wavess

HSC
Why don't you spend today all one subject, and tomorrow on the other. Or if you're gonna get bored of studying one subject all day, just do it for half the day. So from 9am till 3pm physics then 4-10pm - legal.

Karly Louise

HSC
Hasnain even if you do what I'm Gunnar have to do on Thursday and just look over ALL your legal stuff that way it will be fresh in your mind. I have PE on Wednesday and haven't even started legal so don't worry your not the only one whose going to be cramming info :L

Keelan134

HSC
Yeah me and another guy in my class have Legal and Physics. I did Physics on the weekend, Summarising my legal notes even further today, maybe finish tonight doing some physics questions. Tomorrow Ill go through all my physics notes and summarise more, finish maybe reading some Legal options notes. Spend all of thursday doing my legal options and then maybe some more past papers of Physics. Friday morning get up at 6 do a quick read over my physics notes a couple times, sit exam, then have approx 1.5 hours to do final cramming of my legal notes, then sit Legal, then run home

gayforniall

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm so happy I ended up dropping Legal. I think I did a little too late though, I may as well have kept it.

Best of luck!

hazza1424

HSC
Hasnain even if you do what I'm Gunnar have to do on Thursday and just look over ALL your legal stuff that way it will be fresh in your mind. I have PE on Wednesday and haven't even started legal so don't worry your not the only one whose going to be cramming info :L
Yea im gonna like die! :/ i hope i have enough energy to do the legal exam...

hazza1424

HSC
Yeah me and another guy in my class have Legal and Physics. I did Physics on the weekend, Summarising my legal notes even further today, maybe finish tonight doing some physics questions. Tomorrow Ill go through all my physics notes and summarise more, finish maybe reading some Legal options notes. Spend all of thursday doing my legal options and then maybe some more past papers of Physics. Friday morning get up at 6 do a quick read over my physics notes a couple times, sit exam, then have approx 1.5 hours to do final cramming of my legal notes, then sit Legal, then run home
Sounds like a plan, im just going crazy. doing 1.5hrs on each subject at a time and i still dont feel like im doing enough :/

Vicky_x

HSC
N/A
Physics and the 2 last core sections need to die a terrible death.
why do concepts and equations seem a billion times harder the night before an exam D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)