physics cssa 04 ^_^ (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Heinz said:
The lights arent on the train this time... thats the trick. The usual case is that light globes from the front and back of the train turn on simultaneously but this time, its outside the train (two lightning strikes). So theres a role reversal.
yeh thats what i thought, i wrote half a page on it, then had to change it and write up the sides of the page and on the pic.. such a mess.

alexialight

HSC
Heinz said:
The lights arent on the train this time... thats the trick. The usual case is that light globes from the front and back of the train turn on simultaneously but this time, its outside the train (two lightning strikes). So theres a role reversal.
damn... i wrote that at first, then changed my mind afterwards and had to cross everything out and write in the margins.

That questions confused me because i couldn't decide whether the lightning was considered an outside source or, if once it strikes the train, it's in the same frame of reference as the passenger.

polska*

Results In Trial

can i ask what people got in the trials?

i got 73 percent which is hell shit. the teacher marking was a bit werid in section.

i clearly outlined the endison and westinghouse for a good 4 marks and got 3.

were as me mate put down edison made the light on d.c and westighouse made the refirdgirator on a.c and got 2 marks for it

it was a fucked up test.

give feedback on how people went

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
man, i dont know why fuss over simutaneity questions. they are so easy. just picture yourself as the dickhead in the train and everything move in slow motion. then everything should be clear...

and also, i reckon 80% people who did the test didnt know westinghouse and edison. that what my classmates were complaining about when they finished the test. thank god i got a copy of Excel physics that had a brief summary.

ohe well. given that i did extremely well (91%)in a relatively easy........ i should find somewhere else where i can brag about my comprehensive knowledge......

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
i got 81%
alright coz i had 1.5 days to study and had to spend 1/2 the time in the exam remembering what i had learnt. The other 1/2 was spent making things up! (im pretty good at that- but only with evidence to support what i say though)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
yea, thats what i do i dont know a question.

i make it as vague as possible so that it sounds about right, but not quite there.

Does anyone find it annoying that olympics start in the middle of the trials,
personally i find quite annoying cos i get distracted

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
For me the olympics started the night of the day that i finished my last trial. Perfect timing

LSP

HSC
I got 82/100 in cssa ;)
happy considering i had 1 day and morning to study :p
what option topic are you guys doin??
We r doin medical physics..

Last edited:

circusmonkey

I got 96%, missed out on four easy multiple choice questions..... :( ah well, i'm happy with that anyway

paztaboy

HSC
can somebody tell me where i can find the 2004 cssa paper online? thanks

paztaboy

HSC
can somebody tell me where i can find the 2004 cssa physics paper online? thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)