Physics + engineering + 4 unit maths (1 Viewer)

bossleymaths

HSC
hey everyone

i was just wondering is there anybody doing physics, engineering and 4 unit maths.

if there is anybody could you please tell me if u think it is too hard and you will not be able to cope and if possible tell me your marks.

i think if i do all of them, then it would take up too much of my time and i will never finish succesfully.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
theres nothing that hard about that, i know people doing all those plus chem and others just doing those subjects and english of course

thats only 10 units so i dont think theres no reason u wont be able to cope

HSC
N/A
dont your subs complement each other? im not entirely sure, but i think those subs might interrelate and have similar content (physics and engineering) so that should help not hinder your workload. plus its only 10 units ull be fine

johndownes

HSC
I do 4U maths chem phisics as well as eco and bio. It is really not too much work. My friend does engineering and it looks to me like a mixture of 2U maths chem and phyisics.

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
2 of my friends do physics + engineering + 4u math and they owned them lol

chantszhin

HSC
im doing 4u maths and physics and dropped engineering studies last friday :] i disliked engineering A LOT.....and i wouldnt say engineering studies is really related that much to physics and stuff, just some parts. However im not sure for the hsc course, i only know of the prelim.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
We haven't started 4unit Maths at school yet but HSC Physics seems fun.

bettina44

HSC
barbecuedflava said:
dont your subs complement each other? im not entirely sure, but i think those subs might interrelate and have similar content (physics and engineering) so that should help not hinder your workload. plus its only 10 units ull be fine
i have disagree.i doing 4u maths and physics and there's a big gap in terms of marks between the two.i don't know how i'll go in the hsc but for the prelim i think i got full marks for maths and 97% for maths ext whereas i did pretty crap in physics--like 74 i think.but then again different stuff in the hsc and i might not do so well in maths and do heaps better in physics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)