Physics Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

FieryFX

HSC
What did everyone get for the acoustic impudence of fat?

asiansensation46

HSC
Think there's two possible answers. One is greater than the kidney impedance and one is less than. Both should be correct.

FieryFX

HSC
did you write both? i had a quadratic and scrapped it cause i didnt think there would be two

jryl

HSC
I changed my answer from high frequency 50kHz to 50hz, how could changes in flux be occurring faster than the current that induces them so went with low.

jasperisanerd

HSC
Wasn't a fan of most of the paper but loved Age of Silicon option. Especially the 7 mark question with the fire alarm system.

asiansensation46

HSC
Nah lol don't write both. I only know from hearing peoples answers.
You also didn't need to keep it in a quadratic, could've just took the roots of both sides.

JaxsenW

HSC
Yeah apparently answer was ~424ms^-1
Whilst most apparently did it by equating E, I did it by calculating the g on moon (from given data), and then subbed it and delta y=500km into the projectile motion questions. I got the same answer, but will I lose a mark based on my incorrect assumption that g would be constant up to that height?

Ace0804

HSC
ummm guys matrix already put up the solutions for the physics test, you can check your answers for the mutlis

HSC
N/A
Can anyone explain how a 78 and an 83 raw both got aligned to 90 in 2017 physics (according to raw marks website)

Ace0804

HSC
some people just fake it as well, cause anybody can edit it

HSC
N/A
How accurate are the matrix answers?
Im not too sure myself but i guess they would be a reasonable indication of what you should have written although they would probably accept a variety of answers for certain questions.

HSC
for a DC motor does the force direction actually change every 180 deg? Wouldn't it only change if there WASNT a SRC? so shouldnt force direction be constant?

DrEuler

HSC
N/A
The difference in the RAW mark cutoff for a band 6 is due to the option topics. One may be difficult than the other and thus they align differently

TheZhangarang

HSC
for a DC motor does the force direction actually change every 180 deg? Wouldn't it only change if there WASNT a SRC? so shouldnt force direction be constant?
It was a bad question because the diagram didn't show the section of the motor where the split ring commutator would've been located. However, because the question said that it was a DC motor, you can infer that a split ring commutator was there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)