physics exam (1 Viewer)

AB639973

HSC
thehootman said:
Yeah thats what i did. It would be riduculous if it was .37% as that would yeild a velocity very low. Also, you get full marks if it is evident that you read it wrong but had correct method.

OVerall i found the exam pretty easy :)
Its definately 1.0037

As for getting full marks...i dont know what you base this notion from. If you read the question wrong...tough. If you dont answer the question in an english exam but you have a 'correct method' of writing an essay you wont get full marks. If you write down the wrong numbers in maths you wont get the right answer - pretty sure you wont get full marks there.

the question was obviously a trick to see who understands percentages

t.j.howlett

HSC
Dy= uyt + (at2)/2

Uyt = 0

.:. 30cm = 4.9t squared

t = Ö30/4.9

=2.47sec

Dx = uxt

100cm = ux x 2.47

.:. ux = 40.41cm/s

hey guys heres my projectile motion thing...have i done something wrong cos ur answers are way different from mine

Last edited:

AB639973

HSC
Nosviper said:
Farodish I did that aswell... we will get marks for it cause it was out of three for recongnising the geostationary orbit. Maybe even full marks
You wont get marks if the verb said calculate...because to calculate the radius you needed a knowledge of the period of geostationary satellites anyway...but you might be lucky to get 1 mark if the verb was just 'find'

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
TylerAshwell said:
i got something like 32 917 or maybe 35 917 for altitude of the satelite. Can't really remember what they gave as the radius of the earth but it was 42,297,523.87m -radius of earth in m. I just used Keplers law thing: with T as 86400 seconds, because the period of a geostationary orbit is the same as the earths rotation of 24hours. I am probably wrong though
well if ur wrong, so am i. that test was annoying.

conroy1234

supermeatpie
HSC
ballin said:
the gradient at the end of the graph was like 3
erm...the gradient of that graph had to be something close to plancks constant, which is 6.626*10 to the power of -34, or something along those lines

it was a pain to get though

HSC
N/A
Nosviper said:
14) A {key word = property}
14 is C - A is completely wrong. true, C isnt a property, but A is WRONG... p-type semiconductor, just like a n-type of semiconductor, is NEUTRAL (becuase one less electron, there IS ALSO ONE LESS PROTON)

ur the one who got tricked :)

yhamam

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
OMG FUKIN HARD I SWEAR. it had sooo many mathematical equations. like wtf? :O *cries* :(

i aced the written part but the multiple choice was so f***** that it was filled with motors and generators. I seriously dislike that crap. What about U?

yhamam

HSC
conroy1234 said:
erm...the gradient of that graph had to be something close to plancks constant, which is 6.626*10 to the power of -34, or something along those lines

it was a pain to get though

Good work, u r right. This kid thought it was because the lines are parallel, what an idiot, it wasn't me by the way. what did u get in the exam?

I got 87% and came first in my year. Haaaaa,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)