Physics HSC test (1 Viewer)

blinx96

HSC
anyone care to guess whats in and whats not in tomorrows physics test lols?

I'm pretty sure the loudspeaker and how it uses the motor effect won't be there tomorrow (Since they had a 5 mark question on it last year -.- )

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
no idea but they haven't been asked before (i think?) and while I was reading this thread I switched tabs to my notes and maglev trains was the first thing I saw so this may be a sign...

blinx96

HSC
no idea but they haven't been asked before (i think?) and while I was reading this thread I switched tabs to my notes and maglev trains was the first thing I saw so this may be a sign...
i don't mind them... its kinda straightforward lol :)

Randox

HSC
N/A
Since they did 5 marks on loudspeaker last year, would they ask 5 on the galvanometer?

superSAIyan2

HSC
models of light hasnt been asked in a while. so maybe a long response on photoelectric effect and einstein.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Since they did 5 marks on loudspeaker last year, would they ask 5 on the galvanometer?
They did loudspeakers..AND motor effect if you think about it so probably not

Duxify

HSC
Uni Grad
Not much of an opinion on modules 1 and 2.

For module 3 they seemed to go quite heavy on semiconductors and charged particles in magnetic fields last year... So prob due for something nasty on photoelectric effect/quantised radiation. Most people tend to like superconductors and theres only so much that can be asked on them.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Not much of an opinion on modules 1 and 2.

For module 3 they seemed to go quite heavy on semiconductors and charged particles in magnetic fields last year... So prob due for something nasty on photoelectric effect/quantised radiation. Most people tend to like superconductors and theres only so much that can be asked on them.
Oh dear god no.

xxcc

HSC
hopefully no obscure questions on the standard model for q to q

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I reckon we're due. It hasn't really been asked since 2009. But I really hope I'm wrong. Standard Model is my only weak part of Q to Q.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I reckon we're due. It hasn't really been asked since 2009. But I really hope I'm wrong. Standard Model is my only weak part of Q to Q.

If there's something on black body/quantisation/photoelectric effect and einstein and planck's contributions to revolutionising views of light/physics etc, then im all set, got full marks for questions like that which were in my trial :D

What im hoping for as well is something on revolutionising atomic structure view from Q2Q, pauli, heisenberg etc, but that was asked last yr in something about atomic processes so not sure they'll do it again. De Broglie's wave stuff would also be lovely to have :)

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Bloody Medical Physics, I wish my class did Q2Q.
Hoping for challenging core questions but easy Option

xxcc

HSC
Guess its time to revise some more on the standard model.

Web Addict

HSC
There's not much on the Standard Model. I wonder how we're supposed to write around two pages if the Board of Studies asks us a question about it.

Last edited:

mtzedd

HSC
I'm thinking Manhattan project for Q2Q... hasn't it not been asked since 2005?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)