Physics Notes (1 Viewer)

nrlwinner

HSC
If anyone has some notes in the topic of

8.3 Electrical Energy in the Home

I only need the first sub-heading which is </O:p
<O:p
<O:p8.3.1 Society has become increasingly dependent on electricity over the last 200 years

If someone has some, I would greatly appreciate it since I'm finding it difficult to make these notes. It's just 3 points.
</O:p

P!xel

The lazy one.
HSC
If anyone has some notes in the topic of

8.3 Electrical Energy in the Home

I only need the first sub-heading which is :p
<o>:p</o>
<o>:p8.3.1 Society has become increasingly dependent on electricity over the last 200 years</o>

If someone has some, I would greatly appreciate it since I'm finding it difficult to make these notes. It's just 3 points.
:p
That's a rather general dot point.

Think of where electricity is used in modern day society. (Lighting, computers, washing machines, everywhere!)

Since it talks about dependency, talk about what would happen if there was no electricity (e.g. blackout / total darkness).

(On a side note, Disable smilies if you didn't want them intentionally)

mtsmahia

HSC
U have to know things used before industrial revolution , (water energy, domesticated animals, wind energy etc)...Then you should know stuff during/after industrial rev...coal, nuclear stuff like that...
Why we are dependent? cuz we cant do heaps of things without them...like cook food, listen to ipod, comps, cars, ....

but im sure there is some stuff in the resource section ...explaining it in more detail....

If they ask u a question on this in the exam (if they do), u can pretty much BS!!
:haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)