physics or investigating science (1 Viewer)

@idontknow

HSC
so I just wanted to know if I should drop physics for investigating science as investigating science is easier and I won't have that much pressure on my shoulders and also I don't really need physics for my course which is computer science. currently in year11

chrstinee

HSC
so I just wanted to know if I should drop physics for investigating science as investigating science is easier and I won't have that much pressure on my shoulders and also I don't really need physics for my course which is computer science. currently in year11
I think you should drop physics considering you find investigative easier. In the end just choose what you can excel and enjoy better in.

@idontknow

HSC
i was wondering how do you get early entry I am guessing you need to smash your prelims or something

chrstinee

HSC
i was wondering how do you get early entry I am guessing you need to smash your prelims or something
From what I know it depends on what unis you apply for early entry. Some may require good marks while some focus on extra circulars. For example for usyd there is the e12 Scheme for the disadvantages schools, thsi is only applicable to some schools and you can get into your required course with a lower atar requirement .

chrstinee

HSC
what are some good extra circulars to do then
what subjects are you doing rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)