Physics practical assessment (1 Viewer)

Iminschool

HSC
Hello Reader
This coming Friday, i will be partaking in a practical skills exam for physics. It invloves:
1) A first hand investigation using simple pendulum motion to determine a value of acceleration due to the Earth's gravity, and

2) An investigation to calculate initial and final velocity, range etc.. (the prac where we play a tray covered with carbonpaper set on an incline that traces a hyperbolic path)

Essentially, we are being tested on these 2 practicals, wherby it consists of 2 questions
Which are worth 25 and 30 respectively (yea i know lol quite the magnitude).
So what im wondering is, how should i prepare for this practical that will get me the edge over my fellow peers or a good shot at full marks.

P.S this question is mainly targetted at those who have performed a similar task in the past

Also, i forgot to mention is that we are not actually performing the practical again in class (as we've already performed it in the lab) so basically we'll sit questions with hypothetical scenarios i presume.

With all due respect i send you all my kind regards,

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Pretty sure a first-hand investigation exam is meant to have you actually perform the practical, that's the point of it.

Iminschool

HSC
Lol yeah, but i was mainly requesting advice in approaching it XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)