Physics Practical! [TRIALS] (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sup guys, my trials are comin up (term 3 wk 3+4) and we have a physics prac. worth 20%...

So i just wanted to ask how many of u have done a phys prac. this year (HSC) and what was it?
Or can any of youse guess wat mine may be? Or any common ones they may set?

Thanks in advance!!

Blackalicious

HSC
yeah ive got the same problem, im thinking something from motors and generators, we havent done the topic yet but it seems the only thing simple enough that they can test

gman03

HSC
I remembered my school deduce marks if the ruler we brought into the exam is less than 30 cm...

If my memory serves my prac was on rolling a mass down a slope and calculate g... gave us some irrelavent equipments just to test whether we know what we were doing.. of cuz i peaked at what other students were doing while I pretended to read the question paper... (because I have nfi on what was going on)

My prac was about 1 hour long... How long are yours?

HSC
interesting.....ne problems wif that particular experiment?

cko

HSC
yeh generally theyr bout that long we had a prac test fo our half yearlies as well fo every science

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
ha

i am so lucky, our school dont do any pracs, my last assessment is on a physics report. got all the time i need

04er

HSC
wrx said:
You are assesed on a practical. You do the practical and write up the results. And are assesed on that. Simple.
Haven't you done one before?
we are told which prac will be assessable for the module, so that we can write up our aim and method at home, as well as start planning conclusion, and on the day we perform the prac, we fill in the results and write up the conclusion, and hand in our prac book at the end of the period (which lasts 1 hr 20 min). Last year though, it was different: we did the prac at school and had at least 4 days to write it up at home... :rolleyes:

Dont tell me they dont tell you guys which prac is gonna be assessable! :eek:

HSC
but then, i know most pracs. require u to state accuracy/reliablilty of the experiment...etc. etc.....the usual procedure...ne1 know ne good sites which helps u in these stuff?

ms wendi

i got mine this upcoming friday and it's worth 30% >.<
so scared.. and on top of that it's a 2 hour exams.. it's going to kill me soooooooooooooooo badly

Last edited:

ms wendi

Awww All the best to you! =D

i got my physics trials next friday... hate the theory so much haha..

ms wendi

hahahaha don't worry i do exactly the same thing!
=/
is yours the catholic trial papers too?

oh wells.. thats 40% saying bye bye to wendi alright haha...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)