Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

StudyOnly

HSC
Hey All,
Post any predictions below!

Do you think the new syllabus will focus more on the calculations than the theory?

Also share any thoughts you have/how you went!
It will be the last exam for most of us, so enjoy the holidays!

Good Luck! :)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey All,
Post any predictions below!

Do you think the new syllabus will focus more on the calculations than the theory?

Also share any thoughts you have/how you went!
It will be the last exam for most of us, so enjoy the holidays!

Good Luck! :)
I am quite excited to see this years paper!

TeheeCat

HSC
Ahahahaha same, I just want the HSC to be over man.

Well I heard Biology exam was pretty hard from classmates (and all those memes on FB discussion group ahahaha) so I'm keeping my guard up in case they make all science exams hard. 😶

How does everyone plan to prepare for in weekend before? I'm not going to hardcore physics until Economics is done

akkjen

HSC
N/A
Do we need to know all of our experiments? If so can someone tell me all of them please. THANKS!

Hithcock

HSC
Ahahahaha same, I just want the HSC to be over man.

Well I heard Biology exam was pretty hard from classmates (and all those memes on FB discussion group ahahaha) so I'm keeping my guard up in case they make all science exams hard. 😶

How does everyone plan to prepare for in weekend before? I'm not going to hardcore physics until Economics is done
Yeah true, I think a lot of graphs are gonna be involved as well as a skill focus. Me too, until chemistry is finished, I'm probably not going to do anything. I plan on writing plans and memorising content for potential 8-9 markers, as well as finish the atar notes topic tests. If time is left over, I am going to get some trials out of the way.

Hscbuzman

HSC
The now required 2 times 8-9 makers will be the make or break for many individuals atars

akkjen

HSC
N/A
The now required 2 times 8-9 makers will be the make or break for many individuals atars
isn't it just one 9 marker, and I don't think it is required (I didn't have one in my trials)

StudyOnly

HSC
I suspect one 7 marker on Kepler's law and one 9 marker on Relativity
Yes, I was thinking they would add the paradox's from Relativity and probably something to do with M6 or M8 (the experiments).

Hscbuzman

HSC
Yes, I was thinking they would add the paradox's from Relativity and probably something to do with M6 or M8 (the experiments).
In the sample questions they all come from Mod 8 so I doubt they will have one primarily on Mod 8 as one of them. Might be one on Spectra tho as it combines Mod 7 and a bit of Mod 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)