Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
historical and contemporary experimentations calcuating speed of light
What is a contemporary experiment that calculated light? All I know is that some guy held up a lantern one time and another time someone looked through the teeth of a gear wheel or something.

liamkk112

HSC
What is a contemporary experiment that calculated light? All I know is that some guy held up a lantern one time and another time someone looked through the teeth of a gear wheel or something.
calculation of magnetic permeability and electric permittivity constants, then used in maxwell calculation for speed of light

liamkk112

HSC
calculation of magnetic permeability and electric permittivity constants, then used in maxwell calculation for speed of light
magnetic permeability by parallel conductor forces, electirc permittivity throuygh capcitors apparnetly

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
Honestly I haven’t done the past HSCs too much but I feel like they’ve been getting better each year (last year was a bit too easy but still), it’s nice to see a shift towards the better parts of the syllabus
bro last years exam i finished in an hour and a half it was suspiciously too easy (i didnt get band 6)

HSC
hey I am struggling to retain the content especially for module 7 and 8 with all the different models or light and the atom and experimental evidence etc, does anyone have palm cards that they could pls lend or other useful resources?

Trippzy

HSC
hey I am struggling to retain the content especially for module 7 and 8 with all the different models or light and the atom and experimental evidence etc, does anyone have palm cards that they could pls lend or other useful resources?
watch the playlist for mod 7 and 8 by Science Ready on youtube

Rattlehead15

HSC
If anyone's done the parramatta hs trial 2023 lmk your mark, I got 75/100, screwed up the last question but feel pretty good about that mark :)

notme123

HSC
i was telling people last year to not underestimate the marking criteria of an easy exam and i got nerd emojied. all of you need to be seperated into bands one way or another and nesa will always find a way to do so. if its an easy exam, then they will give less marks to responses that only answer the question satisfactorily, and give more marks to those who do more e.g. provide relevant terminologies, theory, history, and higher order information. e.g. dont just talk about electrons going in circular motion in magnetic field, also talk about radius decay due to emr releasing because of centripetal acceleration. that will differentiate the students who just did the minimum, and those who went beyond

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)