Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
any last minute tips
Enjoy. Don't take it too seriously.

Re-read the questions, highlight important terms.

Make your mathematical calculations extremely clear so you dont waste trying to interpret them and by extension the marker.

Have time thresholds for each section e.g Finish MCQ by 11:20 pm, Finish section A by 12:10 pm .. and just make sure you're on progress.

If not on progress, skip the question and move on, your usually panicked by then and just coming back is helpful.

Do not waffle, always make sure you plan what you write before writing to avoid this.

I'll be rooting for all of you subconsciously, all the best :)

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC

Make your mathematical calculations extremely clear so you dont waste trying to interpret them and by extension the marker.

Have time thresholds for each section e.g Finish MCQ by 11:20 pm, Finish section A by 12:10 pm .. and just make sure you're on progress.

If not on progress, skip the question and move on, your usually panicked by then and just coming back is helpful.

Do not waffle, always make sure you plan what you write before writing to avoid this.

ah yes spend 12h doing mc... nah jk thanks for the tips tho

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Gets so horrendous when the 9 marker starts to look like an actual essayo_O
At most its supposed to be a mini-essay, you should be more than fine given you cite mathematical laws, important caveats, diagrams etc. and use proper jargon. Always plan out your 6+ mark question and know what you're going to specifically address, how you're going to do it and by extension what you will use to do so (e.g Planck's law, rayleigh's curve...).

These questions felt kind of felt very doable if you followed this guide IMO, the problem is most students just get overwhelmed trying to think of something as they go which is a horrendous strategy. This isn't a calculation question, this is you showing the marker you not only know physics but you can communicate it.

All the best man.

carrotsss

HSC

Thank you!

bvuekwugawesdfv

HSC
if we have a long response is it fine to split it into headings like in chem or should we try to make it one long response

Hudz777

HSC
wait i’ve always been confused, do i start my responses by rewording the question like in english, or do you just yo straight into the content ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)