Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Goldattacker40000

HSC
I messed up the 7 marker because I forgot it would also experience projectile motion like a dumbass and I also messed up the 2nd last 4 marker.

Alamjot

HSC
Was that voltage question just 40?, I thought it was wrong but legit forgot to go back and check it. Ps how many scientists did y'all do for the 9 marker

Interdice

HSC
Was that voltage question just 40?, I thought it was wrong but legit forgot to go back and check it. Ps how many scientists did y'all do for the 9 marker
4 I believe. But very little detail. Only wrote a page and a half. Everyone else wrote like 3 pages lol

Interdice

HSC
For the identifiying part of motor, would split ring commultator be fair? I chose that.

Also for Q30 with the ring with the hole in it. Would you just caluclator magnetic flux and emf like normal despite hole?

Interdice

HSC
The Q34 for really weird.

They had a 4 morker for a K = E-G question with teh solution already given. What did you write?

Alamjot

HSC
The Q34 for really weird.

They had a 4 morker for a K = E-G question with teh solution already given. What did you write?
Nah the potential energy changed because of new distance so u had to calculate the new ones then find difference

Interdice

HSC
I messed up the 7 marker because I forgot it would also experience projectile motion like a dumbass and I also messed up the 2nd last 4 marker.
I got 5 marks. I found the vertical component and the horizontal component found time, and found distance from launch, but not distance from the new updated position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)