• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

abelsj01

HSC
I did Thomson and Millikan and went in to large detail and mathematically showed what they found. Plus I spoke about the discovery of quarks but didnt mention a scientist for that. Is that enough???
i did the same w diagrams and derivations n touched on the other scientists as well

Rattlehead15

HSC
that's the correct answer I think because most people got that, I messed it up tho
LFG maybe that will make up for me not knowing how to do the 9 marker gravity thing and the stupid ring solenoid questions. Probably lost a good 15 marks between those two questions alone. Does anyone have an idea of how they think it will align? Maybe like 87 is a B6 imo?

carrotsss

HSC
LFG maybe that will make up for me not knowing how to do the 9 marker gravity thing and the stupid ring solenoid questions. Probably lost a good 15 marks between those two questions alone. Does anyone have an idea of how they think it will align? Maybe like 87 is a B6 imo?
imo marginally better than last year

Interdice

HSC
imo marginally better than last year
I felt this one was way easier though. 2022 had a few questiosn that stumped me. This one not so much, except for 7 marker.

You think they are trying to market Chemistry as Physics Extension, because of scaling?

jackarana

HSC
I thought that vertically upwards does not take into account horizontal velocity , and calculated as q vertical rectilinear question. What is max mark you can get for 7 marker projectile question then.

abelsj01

HSC
I thought that vertically upwards does not take into account horizontal velocity , and calculated as q vertical rectilinear question. What is max mark you can get for 7 marker projectile question then.
my first line of working was literally ux = 0🥲

=)(=

HSC
Fuck me i did it right by had launcher 4m from launch and ball 44 from launch i did 44 squared minus 4 squared but i forgot to square root them, f me
Can’t we just say opposite it by 4m since asked for relative position

Rattlehead15

HSC
Fuck me i did it right i had launcher 4m from launch and ball 44 from launch i did 44 squared minus 4 squared but i forgot to square root them, f me
Is the launcher 4 m from the initial position though? I got like 183 deg rotated, not 180 deg rotated.
(So it had rotated up to the top plus a little)

Alamjot

HSC
I felt this one was way easier though. 2022 had a few questiosn that stumped me. This one not so much, except for 7 marker.

You think they are trying to market Chemistry as Physics Extension, because of scaling?
I just think 2022 theory questions were free cos the questions were so easy to understand and required simple answers, but this one a lot of easy calculations I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)